Chapter 78

Daniel Gurus stands up and spits out a bit of blood. Everyone in his company was beaten by Craig Tucker, they never stood a chance. It would seem that only Daniel and his boss survived the ordeal.

Daniel finds his boss in the safe room, untouched. "Boss, he got away."

"I can see that. Did anyone else make it?"

"...no boss, just me."

"Do you still have the controller for the serum?"

"Yes."

"Then we leave tomorrow. We need to be in proximity."

"What do you plan on making him do?"

"Get revenge for our fallen colleagues. He is going to kill Craig Tucker."

"Understood, sir. I'll start the preparations right away."

-

Craig holds Tweeks hand as he gets hundreds of stitches in his back. There was barely enough skin left to patch him up but they were able to make it work.

The doctor finishes the final stitch and cleans the blood off of Tweeks back. "Okay. Try stretching your arms up for me."

Tweek slowly lifts his arms above his head and stretches. All his stitches stay intact.

"Good. Now, you need to wash these very carefully for the next week. Have someone help you with it."

"Okay." Tweek looks at Craig and smiles. "Guess I'm in your care now."

Craig rubs his forehead with his palm. "I can't believe you..."

"What?"

"You just went through hell. How are you still your usual self?"

"Well, I knew you would come get me. Plus it wasn't that bad. Tero did a lot worse than that. Except for the venom, that was the most painful thing I've ever felt."

"Is that what made you scream like that?"

"Yeah, I couldn't think if anything other than how much it hurt. I'm glad you got there in time, he was about to do another dose."

"Did they inject you with anything else?"

"Just some strange serum. I don't think they injected enough for it to work, I only got the first few doses. Plus they're all dead so, what are they gonna do?"

"Okay... if you start feeling strange tell me."

"I will."

Tweek gets discharged from the medical wing and they start walking back to Craig's condo.

"You know what? I think our visits to that room are a bit too frequent." Tweek says.

"Haha, we're regulars."

"As your superior I cannot condone all these trips, Super Craig."

"This last one was all you. I just happened to be in the room."

"Maybe I need to punish you better, you don't seem to want to behave."

"Oh, you? Punish me? That sounds interesting, what would you do? Kill me with cuteness?"

"I'm much more capable of punishing my subordinates than you think I am."

"Let's go to the room and see you try~"

Tweek giggles and flows Craig to his room.