Chapter 55

Tolkien and Craig train together in the morning. Tolkien being much more awake and motivated than usual.

"What's with you? You're acting like you won the lottery." Craig asks as he fills up his water bottle.

"I'm just so pumped! We finally get to take down Zen! I've waited years for this. It's the whole reason I joined FP."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Aren't you excited too? Revenge!"

Craig laughs, "Yeah, I'm a bit excited to see that place go down. Nowhere near as excited as you though."

"Plus! We know where the holding cells are! I can free my old friends if they haven't found a way to escape yet!"

"Will Tweek allow that? He usually makes us go straight for the console and then we have to get out."

Tolkien smiles, "Lucky for me, my best friend happens to be pretty close to Tweek."

"You want me to convince him?"

"Yes."

"What makes you think he'll listen to me?"

"You're his boyfriend!"

Craig sighs. "I'll bring it up."

Tolkien slaps Craig's back, making him stumble a bit, "You're the best!"

"I can't guarantee he'll say yes."

"I know. But it means a lot to me that you're trying. It makes me happy to know you would do that for me."

Clyde shows up 15 minutes late and finally begins the workout.

-

Craig gets back from his workout to see Tweek laying on his couch. He is playing with Stripe on his chest.

"Hey there, cutie."

Tweek tilts his head back to look at Craig without disturbing Stripe. "Hey, how was your workout?"

"Good. What are you doing here?"

Tweek looks back at Stripe. "I was feeling lonely so I came in here. You don't lock your door. Me and Stripe are just having a little party here." Tweek grabs Stripe's little arms and moves them up and down so it looks like he's dancing.

Craig laughs, "You two are adorable."

Tweek stands up and carries Stripe over to Craig. "I gotta go to my workout now."

"Do you wanna come back after? I could make lunch."

"Sure." Tweek kisses Craig and hands over Stripe. "Bye."

"C'ya."

-

Craig takes the free time he has to go to the employee store for some food for lunch. He can't cook very well so he just gets fixings for sandwiches.

He brings the ingredients back up to his room and then showers, he was still a bit sweaty from his workout.

Once he's out of the shower he drapes a towel over his head to dry. He never lets it sit out after a shower. It needs to either towel dry or heat dry to maintain its texture.

Tweek comes back from his workout and flops onto the couch next to Craig.

"You tired?"

"Yeah..."

"Go shower. Then we can eat and sleep. I'll lay with you if you want."

"That would be nice... just give me a minute, my muscles feel like jello."