Epilogue

One Year, One Month, One Week, One Day, One Hour, One Minute, One Second, One Millisecond later

"Jeonggukie, put Hana down, enough playing with her!! The interview's gonna start soon!!" Taehyung hissed at Jeongguk, ignoring the pout that followed right away. 

As if on cue, the interviewer gestured for them to get to their seats. Sighing in defeat, Jeongguk reluctantly placed their three-month-old baby in her pram next to the cameraman and got to his seat between Taehyung and Jimin, who sat next to Jeongyeon, who sat next to Hoseok, who sat next to Yoongi, who sat next to Seokjin, who sat next to Namjoon, everyone being the main cast of Hoseok's new drama - 'The Jeon of Jeonseol'.

The main cameraman gave his cue and immediately, the interviewer, a popular comedian named Park Bogum, started introducing them. 

"Have you all been doing well, our viewers?! We're here with an exclusive interview with the cast of THE JEON OF JEONSEOL!!" he screamed, making Jeongguk glare at him judgingly. 

He received a sneaky pinch from Taehyung and righted his expression right away. He pitied himself internally as he did so. What had he come down to? From being a people's ruler to a people's entertainer. Fate had cruel ways of bringing people down. Or was it Bermuda like Jimin had explained about his research?

"We've all seen a thousand dramas but this is the first drama in our entire history where the actors have acted with their real-life names and have acted the same real-life roles during the present time as well! How did you feel removing that line between the stage and real life?" Bogum asked. 

"Well, it was comfortable to act," Taehyung said with a chuckle, "because we haven't acted anywhere. Everything was us being our true selves," he said and then snorted, remembering the HUGE fight regarding the same thing that had happened between Jeongguk and Hoseok and Yoongi during script-reading. 

Hoseok and Yoongi had depicted the initial Jeongguk as an oblivious, egoistic and emotionless prick. While part of it was true, it offended Jeongguk greatly and he had threatened to chop Hoseok's head off if he was going to be disgraced this way while shooting the drama. 

Jimin, who had been late for the script-reading, had immediately cooled Jeongguk down and had slowly reminded him of how he had been when he had first come to the century and how he had softened around the edges the more he had started falling for Taehyung. 

Nothing had actually been easy about the shoot, what with more than half of the main cast being non-actors, including Hoseok and Yoongi themselves. Still, it had been a wonderful experience and Taehyung was sure he was never ever going to forget this shoot ever in his life. 

"Well, most of our viewers must be curious about this. I surely am. Do you think the drama-Taehyung is ever going to forgive the drama-Jeongguk for threatening to boil him in a cauldron?" Bogum said and the entire cast burst into laughter. They knew how sour Taehyung still was about it.