41. Mission Kill

Two things.

1. There's apparently been a glitch on Wattpad, so a lot of people did not get the notif of the previous chapter's update. There's nothing you would lose plot-wise if you missed it, but kookie's character-development-wise, you'd be missing a crucial milestone. So check once if you've read it or not.

2. What's your fav in Golden? Mine is Hate You.

"STOP, STOP, STOP, HIT THE BRAKE, GGUKIE, THE BRAKE, THE BRAKE, THE MIDDLE ONE, THE MIDDLE ONNNNEEEEE!!"

The tyres screeched to a very loud stop and the fine sand under the tyres flew around, indicating the sudden and very scary stop. 

For a couple of seconds, Taehyung only stared at the property wall right in front of them with his eyes bulging out of their sockets. 

When he caught his breath, he jumped and turned to Jeongguk, hitting him repeatedly on his shoulder and pushing him towards the door without looking at him. "You get out, get out, this won't work, oh my god, you almost got us killed!! Get out," he said and finally made the mistake of looking at a pouting Jeongguk and his heart melted right away. 

"Okay, one last time. I already told what is what a hundred times, so this is literally going to be the last time, okay?" he glared. Jeongguk nodded innocently as if he hadn't melted Taehyung's resolve the last hundred times the same way. 

"The left one is the clutch. The middle one is the brake. The right one is the accelerator. ABC from the right!! How hard is it?! I get it, you don't know the English alphabet, but this shouldn't be too hard!!" 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let's try again. If it doesn't work, we can come back tomorrow, huh? Please!" Jeongguk said coaxingly. 

"Nothing doing. If it doesn't work now, I'm returning this car to the showroom!!" Taehyung exclaimed angrily. 

"We shall see. Now what do I do?" Jeongguk asked. They were in an open ground with just a huge concrete property wall around and he had barely brought the car to a screeching stop just a couple of inches away from the wall. 

"Step on the clutch."

"Done."

"Put the reverse gear."

The gearbox and the car screamed at them, making them flinch. 

"I ASKED YOU TO STEP ON THE CLUTCH!!" Taehyung yelled wide-eyed. He couldn't be blamed. He was risking his life just to teach his lover how to drive. 

"I DID!!" Jeongguk yelled back. 

Taehyung frowned and looked at Jeongguk's feet, only to find them completely free. 

"YOU GOTTA KEEP STEPPING ON IT TO CHANGE THE GEAR!!" 

Taehyung was sure he was going to lose both his mind and his voice by the time they returned home, hopefully in single pieces.