Prologue

"Let's deal with this rationally, yea-"

"I do not like the way you speak. Use decent words suiting your status and looks." 

"Yeah, okay, we'll be dece-"

"You used it again. USE APPROPRIATE WORDS!!" 

....................

"You seem to not be in a right state of mind, so I shall go easy on you. I can see why there are no young ladies around you."

Taehyung's eyes almost fell out of their sockets. 

"EXCUSE ME?! No, WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN SEE WHY I DON'T HAVE YOUNG LADIES AROUND ME?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO?! THE ENTIRE COUNTRY STRIVES FOR ME!! AND DID YOU JUST CALL ME MAD?! YOU ARE THE MAD ONE, YOU FUCKER!!"

Hello guys!!Welcome to my nineteenth book :DD

Hello guys!!
Welcome to my nineteenth book :DD

Sorry not sorry for the little sneak peak here XD

Jeonseol means 'legend'. Legend as in a traditional story that is sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated (yes, I copied the definition from google, sue me). So, the kingdom's name is like - the kingdom of legends.

Two fun facts -
1. I still get confused about the 'nineteenth' spelling. I had to google it.
2. I typed 'Hansung' instead of 'Taehyung' more times than I can count in the first couple of chapters XD

Anyways!! Let's get to the warnings, shall we?

1. Yes, this idea was copied from 'The Prisoner of Oryn'. You can complain to the author if you want, I don't care. Just don't report my book for plagiarism, please :(

2. I did copy some key points from that book, you'll see what they are, but you don't have to read that book to read this one.

3. This book is going to be a light-angst book, a complete challenge for an angst-loving me, hehe. What I'm trying to say is that you might not need too many tissues here.

4. I hope you enjoy yourselves!!