12. Sword practice

"What nonsense?!" Jeongguk finally burst out after throwing Taehyung a thousand nasty glances for the past hour and a half

It had started with him mumbling, "what foolery is this? That is not what I look like," with an angry frown.

Taehyung ignored his glares after saying, "that man is just representing you. He doesn't have to look like you."

However, as the story proceeded, Jeongguk only got angrier and angrier. Especially when they showed The Great War of Jeonseol, the war that happened between him and his brother, the war that made his name go down the history. 

If you put Taehyung under gunpoint, he would probably admit to the fact that he might have heard Jeongguk growling next to him at the poor 'war strategies' and 'fighting skills' of the movie-Jeongguk and how that man was a disgrace to his name. 

"I did not meet a woman and settle down with her instead!! Why would I fight an entire battle against my brother just to leave the entire Kingdom unprotected after winning that battle?! What utter brainless nonsense!! Is this what you people do?! Twisting truths into utterly unbelievable nonsense?! This is such a crime, you cannot fool people with lies like this!! This is injustice!! Utter degradation to me!! Stop this nonsense now or I shall chop your head off!!" 

"Okay, okay, calm down, I'm changing the movie, chill," Taehyung said in a soothing voice, feeling slightly intimidated by the anger rolling off of Jeongguk's skin. He looked ready for a battle if he could have one with the director of the movie, not that Taehyung was going to tell him that it was Jung Hoseok. 

Jung Hoseok was someone he always only heard of and talked to formally at award shows. He did attend Yoongi and Hoseok's private wedding and talk to him then, but they never crossed the line and became friends. Hell, even Namjoon and Hoseok didn't cross that line yet, even though Namjoon was Min Yoongi's close friend. 

Still, he knew Hoseok was a respectable and successful man who carried himself with so much confidence that he almost literally shone. He threw anyone and everyone into the shadow with just his presence and that was how he got people to work the way he wanted them to. Thus the success of anything he touches. 

Taehyung hated disappointing such a man by accepting his offer and then rejecting it when just getting an offer from him was an honour, but he couldn't do anything about it. Namjoon, even though didn't look like it, was one hell of a protective husband. 

He already hated that Seokjin had such a reputation among the directors that they died to cast him in their movies and dramas. He hated that he couldn't stop his husband from going and being intimate with anyone and everyone when he acted. 

Even though it was just action, he absolutely hated it and Taehyung, being Namjoon's best friend since childhood, knew and understood his feelings very well. He also knew how Namjoon could not tell Seokjin to cool it down a little either. Seokjin was known for his great kisses and seducing skills, after all. And he was known for not taking any of Namjoon's jealousy into consideration.