|| Author's Note ||

What You're Thankful For

Copyright © 2023 MuntahaAhmed

All rights reserved

Three years can change a lot.

It's the last day of her junior year abroad, and Serafina Benham couldn't be more thrilled. For three years, her family had been going to New Orleans without her to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family friends. However, this year, she's looking forward to celebrating a wedding and hopefully reconnecting with the Harlows.

Blaine Harlow aspires to move to a new town to escape his troubled past. Nothing's been right since The Accident, and his anxiety grows with his elder sister's wedding coming, though his family's focus is solely on the wedding. The worst part for him is keeping up appearances with the Benham family.

When Serafina meets Blaine, she knows something's off. Though he's still the handsome boy who cooks mindblowing food, something's bothering him and she's determined to find that out. And despite Blaine's desire to keep her at a distance, he finds himself unable to resist letting her in. As the two prepare for Thanksgiving and the wedding of the year, they soon realize that love may be around the corner and though, it often doesn't seem like it-Life still has things to be thankful for. 

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐

TIMELINE

Start 28. 5. 2023

Finished: n/a

└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

I'm really excited to share Blaine and Serafina's story with you guys.

This story takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana! A lot of places in the story are made up, that is, hospitals, cafes, shops, etc. If anything happens to be real it was not done intentionally.

UPDATING SCHEDULE: This story will be updated every Saturday. If someday it's not updated due to any reason, then it will be updated the following day and you'll know beforehand.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

WARNING: Anxiety/PTSD, the story has panic attacks, mentions of suicide, parental death

Copyright of Muntaha Ahmed © All rights reserved.
ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD. If you see anything suspicious,
please contact me immediately. There are consequences for stealing work.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

TWITTER: mth_writez

Please vote. Comment. Follow

A big thanks to you for reading, love Muntaha =)