"Since you all girls already know each other. I'm going leave you here now. I still need to meet the other guest". Mr. Kim said and left the four girls.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", Dahyun asked Sana. She fondle the girl's arm and hold its waist, which made Tzuyu look at it unconsciously.

"No...N~Nothing. Maybe, I'm just tired", she reasoned.

Dahyun softly caress Sana's hand and said, "Maybe, I send you home now."

"Miss, Tzuyu...Miss Elkie...My apologies, I don't want this beautiful lady to get tired and if you don't mind..we will head out first. Nice meeting you two and I hope to see you again", Dahyun smiled at Tzuyu and Elkie. Afterward, she escorted Sana to walk.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was just silently watching them walk away. She was hoping that Sana might at least look back at her, but it didn't happen. Seeing them together makes her heart break into pieces.

"Hey, are you alright, Tzu? You want to go home as well?", Elkie asked.

"Yah! Why did you say that?", Tzuyu glared at her.

"What did I say?", Elkie furrowed her eyebrows at the tall girl.

"That you are my girl. Silly! How can I get her back now?", Tzuyu complained.

"Yes, I said that but I didn't say that I'm your girlfriend. I just said that I'm just your girl", Elkie laughed softly.

"Anyone who hears that will think it's like that. That it's just the same." Tzuyu began to walk and Elkie followed her immediately.

"I'm indeed your girl!", Elkie insisted.

"Enough! Let's just go home".

"She's jealous. I feel it."

"El...please, stop. I'm already drained. I have no energy to talk about it".

"What took you so long to use the restroom a while ago?", Elkie asked a question which made Tzuyu stop for a while.

"Why did you two suddenly disappear earlier?", Elkie asked another question.

"It's just pure coincidence. Shut your mouth now". Tzuyu responded.

"Nope, I saw you followed her in the restroom," Elkie said with a chuckle.

"You're just mistaken about it".

"When you come to the table....why Sana suddenly popped out all of a sudden. As if you planned it together?". Elkie didn't stop teasing Tzuyu not until the tall girl talk to her about something that happened to them earlier.

"Elkie..please! Will you stop bombarding me with a lot of questions? You're making my head hurt".

"Why your right cheek was red? Did she slap you that hard?", Elkie couldn't stop herself from laughing. She just stopped talking when Tzuyu gave her a deadly glare.

When they got home, Elkie didn't stop asking a lot of questions, but Tzuyu is so stubborn not to share with Elkie what really happened between her and Sana.

"Yah! It's already 11pm. Aren't you going to sleep? It's cold here outside", Elkie said while holding a glass of water and was about to go to her room but she noticed Tzuyu on the veranda.

"Later. I'll just wait for Sana to come home", Tzuyu said while looking at her neighbor's house. Elkie furrowed then went closer to Tzuyu. She then checked what's the tall girl staring at.