The Blind Date | HiGH & LOW The Worst

             Himuro Nao bit her bottom lip as she tried to decide.

It will be a risky choice but she owes Odajima Nozomi a lot. She and her twin saved her from a stalker when they were in middle school.

She knew she couldn't refuse her request.

"So, I just need to show up at the cafe at 4?" she asked, putting her index finger on her chin.

"Yes," Nozomi confirmed, "And if the date doesn't work, you walk away and never see him again."

Nao nodded slowly, humming in response, "Fine. I'll go."

Nozomi's face beamed, smiling at her friend, "Thank you, Nao-chan."

The twin stood up from her seat across from Nao as she prepared to leave.

"What school is he attending again?"

"Oya High School," Nozomi replied, "See 'ya!"

The Odajima twin walked out of the cafe after dropping the bomb on the still-shock Himuro Nao.

            Nao knew the infamous Oya High School filled with delinquents and soon-to-be yakuza members. To tell you that she wasn't scared, she would be lying.

Ever since she was born, she never got into trouble. She was a model child that anyone could ask for and a model student that always excel in her studies.

Her life was pretty boring but Nao liked it that way.

She liked being normal.

Nao sat at the edge of her bed in her small room. The walls were filled with nothing but notes from different subjects in school, a calendar that reminds her of the dates of the exams, and a medium-sized mirror her parents gifted her when she turned fifteen.

Odajima Nozomi was surely surprising. After asking her to go on a blind date with an Oya High student, she left Nao in a predicament.

Sure she owes the twins, but she doesn't want to go on a date with a gangster that she doesn't even know yet!

Nao frustratedly let out a sigh as she leaned her back on the bed, staring at her white boring ceiling.

Tsuji, her cousin, always told her to stay away from Oya High School students. She was doing a pretty good job at it since she doesn't want to do anything with them.