Amamiya Siblings | Lilies

          Everyone can tell that Amamiya Hiyori is excited as she went inside the diner. She was smiling as if she will rip off her face and giggled quietly.

Tetsu looked at his older sister from another parent in shock and amusement. The girl sat at the bar stool beside him as the young male still eyed her suspiciously.

"What in the world is happening to you?" Tetsu questioned the girl. Hiyori glanced at him and gave him a smile.

"Nothing," she admitted as she tapped her index finger on the counter.

"Why are you grinning like a mad woman?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm going out," she told him. Tetsu raised a brow at her in confusion.

"On a date?!" he gasped with a hint of mischief. He turned to glance at the Sannoh leader. "Cobra-san, she's cheating on—ow!

He was cut off by Hiyori herself as she smacked him at the back of his head. The girl rolled her eyes and glared at him.

"I'm going out with my brothers, idiot!" she stated. Cobra looked at them and let out a tired sigh. Of course, he already knows that she will be out with her brothers for the whole day. Hiyori had informed her last night.

The Amamiya kyodai decided to spend some time with their only sister so they called her last night. To which Hiyori immediately agreed. There's not a doubt she missed her brothers. This might be the first time they will be together for a day without fighting bad people or looking for someone.

This will be pure bonding with her older siblings. Hopefully.

"I got to go," Hiyori said as she gave Cobra a quick kiss on the cheek. The latter looked at her and nodded.

"What time are you going to come back?"

"Probably late. After dinner time, I guess," she shrugged. She doesn't know what her brothers had planned for the day.

"Alright," Cobra muttered. The girl grinned and said goodbye to the others before she completely left the diner.

The siblings decided to meet up at the end of the town. Hiyori spent twenty minutes walking through the streets of Sannoh before she spotted the two males wearing their signature leather jackets.

Hiyori only wore a black hooded jacket and a white v-neck shirt underneath, ripped jeans, and a pair of black combat boots.

She immediately smiled as she approached the two. Masaki grinned back at the girl and engulfed her in a hug.

"Well, hello to you, too," Hiyori chuckled and hugged him back. The two pulled away almost immediately.

"We missed you!" Masaki beamed. "Hiroto's driving me crazy about how he missed his little sister so much."