Promise | Post HiLo Final Mission

           "I don't want to go," the girl muttered as she leaned her forehead against him. The male breathed out a sigh. As much as he doesn't want her to go, she had to.

She had to leave so she could get better. She had to leave to be able to live.

"You know you have to, Kira," the male whispered as he tried to convince the girl.

"I don't want to leave you," the girl named Kira mumbled quietly as she pulled away and looked him in the face. Hot tears are threatening to fall but she blinked at it.

"I'm going to wait for you. I'm not going anywhere," he said. Kira stared at him for a second as if she was contemplating if he was telling the truth.

He is, though. He is willing to wait for her.

"D-Do you promise?" she questioned.

"Yes, I promise." The boy let out a gentle smile as he pressed his lips to her forehead. A kiss that he's hoping would last until she comes back to him.

"Get well and we'll see each other again," he whispered.

Kira gets out of the airport with a grin on her face as she let out a sigh of relief. Finally, she's back in the SWORD district.

She's coming back to him after half a year of going overseas to get treatment for her illness.

The girl went towards the familiar street immediately. All that she could think of is the boy that saves her from her misery when she found out she was ill.

She found warmth towards him throughout the cold harsh wind of her life.

She found a reason to live through him.

Kira walked towards the infamous Nameless Street as she looked for the certain important man in her life. He should have known by now that she's back as he's someone who is powerful in the SWORD district.

Somehow, Kira could not find him as she roamed Nameless Street. The girl became worried as the residents of the said town are staring at her wary.

The girl was about to give up and go the next day but someone jumped in front of her making her yelp in surprise.

Kira looked at the blonde boy standing in front of her with a nervous gaze. She curled her fist into frustration and nervousness.

"You're Kira?" the boy spoke making the said girl stare at him in confusion.

"Who's asking?" she muttered with a shaky voice. The boy scratched the back of his neck and looked at the other group of guys approaching him.

"I'm Takeshi," he introduced as he finally stared at her once again.