Thanks | Iris

       The twins are with Tsukasa, Jamuo, and Fujio, while casually hanging out at the shrine.

It was a weekend afternoon when Tsukasa called the twins telling them that they can meet with Motoaki Sakata today. Kiko and Nozomi were kind of excited to see the male, they were wondering what was he like.

Jamuo told them what happened to him, the twins looked worried as they saw his bandaged head. But the male assured them that he was doing fine.

"He hit you with a metal pipe?" Kiko worriedly asked as she sat down next to Fujio.

"Yeah, but he already apologized," Jamuo said and smiled.

"Now I'm a bit worried," Kiko muttered as she looked at Nozomi with concern.

"He apologized," Nozomi reminded her.

"I know, but he still hit him," Kiko said and rolled her eyes.

"It's going to be fine," Fujio assured the girl.

Kiko didn't say anything anymore, she believed her twin in what she said about Motoaki. However, she couldn't help but worry after seeing Jamuo's injured head.

Nozomi literally just got her cast removed on her arm and her forehead is now fully healed. She's just starting to make a full recovery and the older twin doesn't want her to get hurt again.

After a few minutes of waiting, Shibaman and Tsuji appeared and approached them with Motoaki tailing behind them. The five of them stood up from where they were sitting.

Shibaman and Tsuji gestured for Motoaki to step forward. Still confused about why they decided to meet him, the male glanced at all of them but stepped forward.

Nozomi took a step toward him and gave him a light smile. Kiko and Tsukasa were right behind her.

"I'm Odajima Nozomi," the girl introduced. Motoaki looked at her in confusion for a few seconds before he widened his eyes in realization.

"You were that girl," he muttered as he looked at her in shock.

Nozomi nodded, "That was me."

Motoaki just stared at her without saying anything so Nozomi cleared her throat as she get to the point.

"I was the one who asked to meet you. I hope we're not bothering you."

"No, no! Not at all!" Motoaki said as he immediately shakes his head.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me back then," Nozomi voiced.

"I-It was nothing," the male muttered as he looked down in embarrassment.

"Actually, it was everything," Kiko spoke causing Motoaki to look in her direction. "I'm also thanking you for saving my sister. I'm Odajima Kiko."