Kisses | Oak

         "Aren't you home early?" Fuyumi questioned as she turned her head to see Murayama Yoshiki entering her apartment with a bag in his hands.

The male walked towards her with a smile. He flopped down his bag and sat down on the sofa beside Fuyumi while she looked at him in confusion.

"I miss you," Murayama whispered and hugged her side as he sniffed her familiar and lovable scent Fuyumi chuckled at his pouting face. "I was stuck with two men for three weeks."

"That must have been hell," Fuyumi teasingly gasped, causing the male to look up and give her a light glare.

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Working, why?"

"Did you miss me?"

The woman looked at him as if she was thinking. Murayama pulled away from the hug when she shrugged her shoulders, earning an offended look from him.

"You're hurting me," Murayama stated.

Fuyumi laughed and shook her head in amusement. "I did miss you, idiot."

The male smiled and leaned his face closer to hers. The woman let out a breath as she slowly closed her eyes and prepared herself for what was about to happen. Murayama cupped her right cheek and his other hand went down to her waist as he pulled her closer.

"I miss you so much," Murayama whispered as Fuyumi could feel his hot breath on her lips.

The male finally locked his lips onto hers, gently moving and savoring the moment. Fuyumi finds herself feeling the butterflies in her stomach from the kiss. She slowly put down her hands on Murayama's sides and grasped his shirt throughout their kiss.

After a minute, the couple pulled away but their foreheads were still touching as they tried to catch their breath. Fuyumi smiled while her eyes were still shut. Until now, Murayama Yoshiki can still make her feel like a high school girl having a crush on someone.

Her heart beats wildly as if it's going to come right out of her chest. Her body felt weak due to adrenaline. Only he can do that to her.

Murayama buried his face to her right shoulder and gently gave a quick peck on her neck.

"Next time, let's go on a trip together. Just the two of us," Murayama softly said while rubbing Fuyumi's back in circles.

The woman wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled. "I'd love that."

Murayama pulled away and stared at her face with a smile. "It's a date."

He kissed her on the cheek before standing up and picking up his bag on the floor.