The Fight | Oak

          "Are you sure about this?" Fuyumi questioned for the hundredth time to her brother.

Fujio looked at his older sister and sighed as he put his things in the box. "Yeah, don't worry about it."

"You don't have to move out, you know," the girl said and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at him.

"I know that. But I don't want to intrude anymore, alright?"

"You don't int—"

"Ah! Stop it, aneki. I'll be moving out and that's final," he said with a pointed look as he let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuyumi was still worried about the sudden moving out of his brother. He just announced it all of a sudden while they were having dinner along with Seiji and the others. Although she was left confused, she have a hunch about why Fujio decided to live with their mother again the second that she told them that she was going back to Hope Hill. Their old home.

"Are you still feeling weird about the whole thing? You know, me and Yoshiki dating?" Fuyumi carefully asked as she handed him his clothes.

"What? No, no, of course not," Fujio quickly answered but his sister looked at him with a raised brow.

"Really?" The two stared at each other for a while before the male let out another sigh.

"Alright, fine. You can't blame me, I vowed myself to defeat your boyfriend to become the top and now I constantly see him in this apartment being all lovey-dovey to you!" Fuyumi looked at her brother in amusement. She's still worried that her brother is still not getting along with her boyfriend, but she can't help to get entertained by their relationship.

"Why don't you ask him to fight you? So you can actually settle whatever it is. I mean, he graduated without fighting you," Fuyumi suggested as her brother looked at her as if he was considering the idea.

"I thought he stopped fighting?" he questioned his sister. He pulled the packaging tape and placed it on the box to seal it.

"Oh, we didn't stop fighting, honestly. I think we just kept it on down low," Fuyumi replied. "So, what do you say?"

"You really want me to beat your boyfriend?" Fujio asked in amusement.

"I'm actually thinking it will end up in a tie or you will lose," Fuyumi admitted. Her brother looked at her in disbelief.

"How could you say that? You know I can win!"

"Fujio, I love you, but that man is an adult and took a hundred punches from students at Oya High and yet he was still standing. That man is bat shit crazy!" Fuyumi exclaimed. She knows how strong Murayama is especially now that he has mentally grown up.