The boss said he was going to start a film and television company?

His first task was to poach stars from BigHit?

The time limit was one week?

If he poached an A-list star, he would get five million, but he didn't want a B-list one?

Crack ... Is this Boss really going crazy?

"Assistant Lee ... this is too sudden, did you know about it beforehand?" The executives all knew that Assistant Lee was Jungkook's assistant.

Therefore, they wanted to ask him some questions.

Assistant Lee was also confused. In the end, he only said, "Our boss has always been this capricious, haha."

Assistant Lee knew a little about the entertainment company, but he didn't expect it to be implemented so soon.

Although the bonus was a lot, it wasn't that easy to poach stars from BigHit.

– The next morning –

Jimin was still sleeping soundly in his mansion when he received a call from Taehyung.

"What's up?" Jimin asked drowsily.

"Don't sleep, did you see the news?"

"No, what's wrong?" Jimin asked vaguely.

"JC announced their entry into the entertainment industry this morning, and they even said that they'll hold the red carpet ceremony in a week. Is Jungkook trying to go against you?"

After hearing this, Jimin slowly opened his eyes, and a cold light flashed across his eyes.

"That's a good thing ... I finally have a rival." Jimin's voice contained a hint of excitement.

"Fuck ... are you crazy? How is that a good thing? Do you know that people outside are obviously trying to steal your actors? I heard that Jungkook plans to hold the red carpet launch ceremony for his new company in a week. A week? They only have a week. How much are they looking down on you? Can you still stay calm? Get the fuck out of bed and go to work! I think BigHit is going to be in a mess. "

"Tsk tsk ... the eunuch is more worried than the emperor. Just stop talking nonsense, haha."

"Fuck you, you're the eunuch."

Taehyung had a lot of anger towards Jimin over the phone early in the morning. Although Jimin was indeed very capable and had many tricks up his sleeve, Jimin was also very powerful.

The Park Family was very powerful, but so was JC, okay?

If their actors were really taken away in a week, then what could a company that relied on entertainment rely on without their star?

Would Jimin eat dirt? Would people laugh at him?

The answer was, of course not.

Jimin got out of bed slowly and chose a very low-key pure white jacket. Compared to Jungkook's business attire, Jimin was more casual.

Then, he drove his black Lamborghini Sixth Element to BigHit.

That morning, the radio, TV, and newspapers all reported the same thing.

JC announced that it was entering the entertainment industry and was expected to become the biggest entertainment company in the country within a year.

After this news was released, JC's stock market skyrocketed and rose by seven to eight points.

Meanwhile, BigHit's stock market fell to its lowest point in history. It wasn't even as valuable as some tobacco and alcohol companies.

– BigHit Entertainment Headquarters –