"Besides, you're my date for tonight.."

"Enough with your cheesy words, Dahyunaa."

"Well...Of course, I'm a sweet talker as you always said", the girl let out a soft chuckle and then opened the car door for Sana.

"Silly! Just use that talent of yours for all the girls that head over heels for you. Let's go now! For sure, your parents are waiting for us there", Sana responded.

"Yah! I don't have any. Someone might hear you and they will gonna think that the one and only daughter of Kims is a play girl. I don't want to be the headline of the news tomorrow", Dahyun whined.

"Did I say it wrong? I hope not.—"

"Yah! Here you go again! Stop teasing me! You know I already like someone and I'm loyal to that person".

Dahyun didn't tell but Sana knows it. She even felt it every time she was with Dahyun. She knew that she was someone who Dahyun was referring to. She's not naive. But Sana just chooses to ignore it and doesn't pay attention to that because she doesn't want to ruin what she and Dahyun have right now. She is not yet ready for that. For Sana, friendship is more important than relationships. She doesn't give a damn about having a relationship with someone for now.

"Okay fine. Let's go—".

Sana was about to get inside the car when the old man called her.

"Miss Minatozaki, good evening. Where are you going?", Mr. Choi suddenly asked as he passes by to them.

"Ow...Hi! Mr. Choi...Good evening. I'm going to attend an event. By the way, this is Kim Dahyun. She's with me", Sana said.

"Good evening, Miss Kim", the old man greeted with a smile and bowed with respect in front of the girl.

"Good evening, Mr. Choi", Dahyun smiled and bowed to the old man as well.

"Why are you still here, Mister? By this time, you should be at home", Sana asked curiously since she was an acquaintance of Mr. Choi. She knows what time the old man visited and leaves the house.

"The owner is still at home. She also going to an event with someone. I will just wait for them to leave before I go", the old man informed and smiled softly at Sana.

"You mean the owner of that house?", Sana clarified with excitement on her face.

"Yes, Miss. She just arrived this afternoon."

"Ow, I want to meet her but we have to leave now.

"Don't worry. She's your neighbor now. You'll meet her soon. I hope you'll get along with her. She's kind."

"I hope so. Bye, Mister. We're leaving now. Be careful when you go home", Sana smilingly said then waved her hand to the old man. Mr. Choi waved back to the two girls with a smile and then go inside the house.

---

At the event...

"The Kim's Corp has outstanding performance throughout the year which exceeds the percentage rating as the top in the country. May I request on the stage the people behind the success of The Kim's Corp to receive this award. Everyone, please give a round of applause to Kim's family".

Tzuyu's heartbeat was faster than ever, and a cold sweat run throughout her palm and temple. She looked immediately at the table where the Kims were seated. Her eyes immediately look at the person she misses the most, the love of her life. She then looked away when she saw Sana give Dahyun a peck on the cheek before the girl went on the stage together with her parents. Tzuyu tries to be calm but whatever she does and kept still, she can't prevent her tears to well up in tears.