The Dance! (Pt. 8)

It was Friday. The dance was tonight. Piper awoke in a great mood. She was going to the dance with Jake, the boy of her dreams. Piper was so excited that she almost forgot to get her diaper changed. Jim assisted Piper in changing her diaper. Justin was suspended after fighting Jake, and Piper had not heard anything from him since Monday. She hoped he was okay, but also didn't want to speak to him after what he did to Jake. Piper headed to school for a regular day of learning and people also making fun of her still, but she didn't care. Jake was also suspended for starting the fight, but he was still allowed to the dance, whereas Piper was not sure whether Justin was going.

Jessie had a huge delivery to her apartment today. There were crates of diapers being delivered, boxes of pacifiers and onesies, even her own crib. Devin was helping her unload and prepare the spare room in her apartment, giving Jessie her very own nursery. Jessie was already wearing a pull up, which she had wet and messed. Jessie was still getting used to wearing and using them. Devin helped Jessie change out of it, and put her in a diaper. Jessie found it so comfortable. She then helped Devin change, and they got back to work. Once they finished for the day, Devin approached Jessie and began to feel Jessie's diaper. He said it was wet and asked if she wanted changing, but Jessie denied, and she kissed Devin. The two spent the rest of the day having fun in the nursery, and making love.

It was now Friday evening, and Piper was on her way to the dance. She has been trying to contact Jessie all week, but she hasn't had any responses. That's okay though, she was only focused on the dance tonight. Piper had a lovely, pink dress on, and underneath a diaper, also pink. She wanted to take any risks of leaks tonight, so settled on a diaper instead of a pull up. Piper met Jake outside and they walked in together. No one was paying attention. Kat and her friends were too busy drinking the alcohol they had snuck inside. Megan arrived and said hi to the happy couple, and revealed she was here with some other friends as she couldn't find a date. Megan went off to dance with her friends, whilst Piper and Jake began to dance.

As the night went on, Piper and Jake continued to dance and have fun. Piper soon felt the back of her diaper expand. She had messed it a lot, and at some point earlier also soaked it. She didn't want to spend the rest of the night in a full diaper, so whispered to Jake asking if he would change her. Jake said of course, and the two left to the bathroom. As they left, Tommy approached Megan and her friends who were dancing, ready to cause some chaos. Tommy came from behind Megan and began to dance with them, slightly grinding on Megan and touching her.
"So where's your girlfriend, you need to change her diaper?" said Tommy, attempting to irritate Megan.
Megan was uncomfortable, but didn't want to embarrass herself, so told Tommy to leave as she was with her friends. Tommy responded instantly though, saying that they could be friends, as he continued to grind and touch her. Megan's friends all continued to dance, unaware that Tommy was harassing Megan.
"You wear diapers too?" Tommy said, as he continued to touch Megan.
She then turned around to Tommy, and whispered in his ear. "I hate to disappoint you Tommy but..." Megan continued her sentence, attempting to make Tommy go away by pinning a target on Jake and Piper's backs.

Piper was laying across the floor in the school bathroom, and Jake removed her used diaper. He changed her into a fresh one, and as he taped it up Piper took his hand and kissed him. Slightly after, they walked back to the dance, where they intercepted by Tommy. 
"Did you change the babies diaper Jake?" Tommy said, attempting to get under Jake's skin.
Jake stepped forward towards Tommy and squared up to him, trying to intimidate him. Jake warned Tommy to back away and to shut up, but Tommy wasn't taking it.
"You really think you're going to scare me? After you've been sneaking around with this diaper-wearing b*tch! You're friend Megan told me all about you guys, and how you Jake, have been changing her dirty diapers. That's good sh*t!" Tommy exclaimed, laughing at Jake.
Piper was upset, but instead of saying anything she charged off to find Megan. Jake shoved Tommy away and told him that he doesn't know what he is talking about. Jake tried to run off after Piper, but couldn't find her.

Piper eventually found Megan in the hallway by herself, getting a drink from the water fountain.
"What the hell Megan! You told Tommy about me and Jake?" Piper shouted.
"I'm sorry Piper, I had to. Tommy was confronting me about when I changed you, and was going to reveal it to all the people around, I didn't have a choice." Megan said, trying to calm Piper down.
Piper couldn't believe her best-friend would betray her like that, whether she had a choice or not. As they were talking, Kat and her friends interrupted. 
"Hey girls, been changing each others diapers?" Kat said.
"What do you want Kat?" Piper demanded.
"We just wanted to congratulate you and Jake, you guys seem like a happy couple. Is he great at changing your diapers?" Kat responded, attempting to annoy Piper.
Piper was cornered, by her best-friend who had betray her, and her rival. Piper knew that either conversation was going no where, so she rushed off as fast as she could. Megan felt really bad for Piper and was tempted to go after her, but knew to leave it, as Kat and her friends were watching. As Piper ran away, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to go back home, or back to the dance. She then thought about Jessie, so she decided to go to hers, but little does Piper know, she will be in for a shock to see what Jessie's new interests are...

Season 3 Coming Soon!