When Peter Falls Ill

featuring Peter feeling unwell:

Title: When Peter Falls Ill

It was a bright and sunny day at the Avengers Tower when Peter Parker walked into the kitchen. He was feeling excited as he planned to spend the day with his two dads, Tony and Steve. Peter loved spending time with them as they always made him feel special and loved.

However, as the day progressed, Peter began to feel dizzy and sick. He tried his best to ignore it, but it was more challenging as time passed. He slowly made his way up to his bedroom, curled into a ball, trying to fight off the uncomfortable feeling.

After several hours, Tony came to check on him. As soon as he saw Peter curled up in a ball, he instantly grew concerned. "Hey, Bud. Why don't you come down and have some soup? You don't want to be alone up here feeling sick," Tony said gently.

Peter only shook his head, too sick and disorientated to answer. Tony knew that something was wrong, so he decided to call Steve and the rest of the team.

When Steve arrived, he immediately went to Peter's bedroom, where Tony was tending to him. Steve examined Peter and took his temperature. He was surprised and concerned to see that Peter had a high fever.

Steve knew that they needed Bruce's help and called him immediately. Bruce and Tony took care of him while Steve went outside to inform the rest of the team.

Bucky, Nick Fury, Happy, Natasha, Clint, Loki, Thor, Sam, and Rhodes all came running. They all came in and asked what had happened to Peter. Bruce answered, "It seems like Peter has a fever. We need to make sure to break it as soon as possible."

Steve nodded in agreement and said that they would take turns taking care of Peter. They all settled in, taking turns watching over Peter, and making sure he was comfortable. Clint made him some soup, and Natasha made his favorite tea.

In between his fever, Peter looked up to see all the Avengers gathered around him, making him feel loved and cared for. It was then that he realized that he had become a part of a team and a family that he never wanted to lose.

As the evening progressed, Peter's fever finally started to go down, and he began to feel better. He was grateful to have a team that cared about him and was there for him when he needed them the most.

Tony and Steve stayed with Peter the entire time, making sure he was comfortable. Peter was touched by their love and care and wish he could live like this forever. He had two dads who loved him and a family who would do anything to keep him safe and happy.

The next day, Peter woke up feeling much better and saw a note from Tony and Steve. It read, "We love you, and we're always here for you, Bud." Peter smiled, realizing how lucky he was to have Tony and Steve as his dads.

The end.