Bad morning

One day, Peter was sitting at the kitchen table, working on his homework when he suddenly clutched at his head and let out a loud scream.

"Dad Tony! Papa Steve!" he yelled. "My head hurts so bad!"

Tony and Steve rushed over to him, along with Bucky, Nick Fury, Natasha, Clint, and Bruce, who had all been hanging out in the living room. They could see that Peter was in a lot of pain and quickly sprang into action.

Tony and Steve held Peter's hands and tried to calm him down, while Bucky and Nick Fury went to get some pain medication for him. Natasha and Clint ran to the kitchen to grab an ice pack, while Bruce pulled up a chair for Peter to sit in.

As everyone worked together to help Peter, they could tell that he was feeling better already. His screams turned into quiet whimpers, and he started to relax in his chair.

"Thanks, guys," he mumbled. "I don't know what I would do without you all."

"It's all right, Peter," Tony said, ruffling his hair. "We're always here for you. You're part of our superfamily avengers, remember?"

Peter nodded, a small smile on his face. He felt grateful for the love and support of his dads and the rest of the superfamily avengers. Even though he was just a kid, he knew that he was part of something special and that he was loved unconditionally.

From that day on, whenever Peter had a headache or any other kind of pain, he knew that he could count on his superfamily avengers to be there for him. And he felt grateful to be part of such an amazing group of people who cared about him so much.