Comfort

—————

IronDad and Papa Steve Superfamily With All The Avengers and Happy and Bucky Overprotective Nice Peter Innocent Fanfic

Tony and Steve were known as IronDad and Papa Steve by their kids and the rest of the Avengers. They had a big family comprising all the Avengers and their partners, and their little bundle of joy, Peter.

Peter was their darling child, and they loved him very much. However, sometimes his innocent and naïve nature got him in trouble, especially with the overprotective Avengers by his side at all times.

One day, the whole family went on a mission together to stop a bunch of rogue Hydra agents. They managed to complete the mission successfully, but not without a few minor injuries.

Peter, who had been particularly brave during the mission, received quite a bit of praise from his family members. However, one of the agents who had escaped the Avenger's wrath saw Peter and lost his temper. He yelled at Peter, blaming him for the situation and Peter, being innocent and naïve, had no response.

The rest of the family quickly jumped in to defend Peter, but it only made the situation worse. Tears started to roll down Peter's face as he felt guilty about getting into trouble.

That's when Tony and Steve stepped in. They were in Iron Man and Cap suits, respectively, and they looked fearsome as they approached the agent. They gave the agent a stern talking to and told him to leave before they made him regret it.

The agent quickly ran away, and the rest of the family gathered around Peter to comfort him. Happy and Bucky, who had always been overprotective of Peter, hugged him tightly and told him that everything would be alright.

Peter eventually calmed down and realized that his family loved him very much. He thanked everyone for supporting him and forgave the agent, understanding that he was just lashing out due to his anger.

From that day on, the family was even more protective of Peter. But Peter didn't mind, knowing that he had a wonderful family that would always have his back.