I'm just worried

Peter Parker had always been a worrier. Even when he was fighting crime, he was constantly thinking about everything that could go wrong. But after he joined the Avengers, his anxiety started to become a problem that worried the team.

Tony had noticed that Peter was getting more anxious as time went by. He was always double-checking everything, asking for reassurance, and generally being overly cautious.

One day, after a particularly harrowing mission, the Avengers had gathered in the living room of the Avengers Tower to unwind. Peter was quiet and withdrawn, lost in his thoughts.

Tony noticed this and took Peter aside. "What's going on, kid?" he asked gently.

Peter hesitated, then blurted out, "I'm just worried about everything. What if we mess up? What if something bad happens? What if I let everyone down?"

Tony put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Listen, Peter. We all get worried sometimes. It's natural. But the thing is, you can't let fear take over you. You have to trust yourself and your abilities."

Peter looked up at Tony, his eyes filled with uncertainty. "But what if I make a mistake? What if I'm not strong enough?"

Tony knelt down so that he was at eye-level with Peter. "You know what, kid? I once thought the same thing. That I wasn't worth being an Avenger. But I realized that confidence is key, and that fear is something you must overcome, not let it control you."

Peter blinked back tears, moved by Tony's words. "How do you do it?"

Tony shrugged. "I just fake it till I make it, kid."

Peter laughed at Tony's comment. "Thanks, Tony. I think I understand."

Tony stood up, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "That's my boy! Now let's go back to the living room and show the team what we're made of."

As they walked back to the living room, Peter felt more relaxed. He knew that he would still worry, but at least he had Tony and the Avengers to support him. For the first time in a long time, Peter felt a sense of belonging and acceptance that he had craved his entire life.