57

"Now, all of you..." Fuyumi sternly said, facing the trio of Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna. "I want you all to at least behave well, and please do not start a fight." she then stated.

"No promi-"

"We promise."

Suna spoke for the three of them in a deadpan while Osamu smacks Atsumu in order to shut him up. Fuyumi ended up groaning at them, all while Ginjima took the job of responsible senpai and was guiding the kouhais on the court.

Fuyumi knows that she couldn't blame them for their excitement (mischief aside), after all today was an anticipated date in their training camp schedule. It was their practice day with Karasuno.

And with the twins already competitive and Suna ready to enable every shenanigan possible, Fuyumi can only hope and pray that the practice matches won't end in a disastrous way.

She will pray that her savior Hitoshi will help her.

And with the loud sounds of the gym doors opening and greetings, Inarizaki turns to Karasuno who had just entered and greeted back.

"Ukai-san, Takeda-sensei, thank you for accepting our request." Kurosu said, the coaches and managers bowing to each other. "Thank you for inviting us! It is an honor!" Takeda said back.

The coaches proceeded to discuss the day's events and the managers have faced each other.

Fuyumi smiled at the 2nd year manager, Yachi. "Hello, I am Inarizaki's 3rd year manager, Kyoku Fuyumi. You're Yachi-san, right? It's nice to meet you again." she greeted gently.

"He-Hello-! I-I'm Yachi Hitoka, it's ni-nice to meet you!" Yachi nervously stuttered out in response. In her head, she was just panicking. 'The beautiful Inarizaki manager is talking to me! Her fans will KILL ME!' she thought.

No Yachi, the Fuyu Stans will not kill you.

"And this is my kouhai, I hope you could help her out here too, Yachi-san." Fuyumi smiled, gesturing to Shimano, who was shyly a step behind her. "I'm Shimano Mana, nice to meet you Yachi-san!" she timidly greeted.

"Of- Of course-! I will help in every way possible!!" Yachi replied in high-pitched nervousness. "Thank you Yachi-san!" Shimano smiled with a shy chirp. Fuyumi simply nodded at the blonde in thanks.

Compared to the nice and nervous Getting-to-know-you session among the managers, the players on court couldn't be called the same.

"We meet again, Tobio-kun, Shoyo-kun." Atsumu grinned out slyly to the Karasuno iconic pair. Osamu next to his twin nodded at them in greeting.

"Oh!! The Miya Twins!!" Hinata exclaimed in his usual volume as Kageyama nodded with a small "osu". Atsumu lets out a small shrug, "This time, we'll be the one who will win." he cockily stated.

"No, we will."

"I just said that we will."

And before the Atsumu versus the Karasuno duo can argue loudly any further, Ginjima had brisk walked in to drag both twins away. "It's time to warm up!" he said, ignoring his complaining captain and deadpan friend.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Nice Kill!" Nishinoya called out as HInata spiked down another quick onto Inarizaki's side of the court. The whistle blows and that was the end of the set.