14

This is it, Interhigh was finally here. And with that, Inarizaki High School were walking to the gymnasium, Kita as captain leading the team.

"There they are, Inarizaki High."

"Their aura really screams Powerhouse!"

"They're kind of intimidating, don't you think?"

The crowd chattered away as Inarizaki made their way to their court.

"Y'know, Inarizaki is so lucky." a guy from a different school said to his friend. Both of them were looking at the said powerhouse that was garnering attention.

"They have the Miya Twins, who are powerful players. They have amazing blockers like Suna. They also have Ojiro, one of the top spikers in the nation." 

"Yeah, everyone in Inarizaki are skilled players too..."

"But most of all..." the 1st guy said before gesturing to Fuyumi, who was explaining to Kita and Akagi who their next team opponent was. "Their manager is a Bishojou!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's really a beauty and really hot!"

"I'm so jealous-!"

"I'll pay you if you go ask her out."

Osamu and Atsumu all turned to glare at the duo harshly. "Trash." Atsumu hissed out with a scowl. "Scum." Osamu scoffed out.

Suna rolled his eyes at them, seeing the other boys flinch in fear. He walked forward, seeing that Fuyumi was going to fill up the water bottles, and took the bag from her. "I'll accompany you this time, let's go." He told her nonchalantly.

Fuyumi pursed her lips at the sudden action but nodded her head, walking next to the middle blocker.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Y'know, you get lots of attention." Suna noted as he scrolled on his phone, slouched beside his team's manager as she filled the bottles up.

"Are you sure it's me who gets attention and not, I dunno, the rest of the team?" Fuyumi asked coyly. She is just their manager and in a stadium for volleyball, it's obviously the team who gets attention.

"It's definitely you. In a stadium filled with guys, they'll look at the cute managers. You, my friend, are a certified Bishojou." the fact that Suna could say that with a straight face without looking away from his phone slightly amazes and baffles Fuyumi.

"I don't think I'm at Bishojou level attractive, Rin..."

"Oh you are. Why else do I call you Pretty Girl?"

Fuyumi snorted at that, "Right, right. Whatever you say." she shrugged off. Suna faked his pained expression, hand clutched on his heart, "You don't believe me? My heart has been broken..." he said dramatically.

Fuyumi chuckled, shaking her head, "Don't worry, I believe you, I just don't believe in myself in that department." she waved off.

Suna furrowed his brows at that, "Why though? You're the prettiest in school." he stated bluntly.

"That's you being biased. You're hanging out with Samu too much." Fuyumi stated back. Suna shrugged, "I have high standards, the fact that I find you super pretty should mean something." he rebutted her way. Fuyumi raised a brow at that.

"Is this your way of convincing me to believe I'm a total Bishojou? Through roundabout compliments?"

"It is, Pretty Girl. Is it working?"