35

"So, why are the twins lifeless?" Ojiro asked, looking at the sulking twins at one corner of the gym.

"Deja vu." Suna mumbled out as Ginjima sighed. "Fuyumi has a concerto right now and told them to attend class since they failed their tests last winter." He explained.

"Well, she is right. You guys need studying too." Akagi said with a laugh. "That's right, focus on your lessons more." Kita told them.

"Ye... Yes." The twins replied back, utterly sulking at the 2nd time Fuyumi broke their hearts.

"I can't believe our own Kyoku Fuyumi can do this again to us." Osamu stated with a blank but pained face.

"So this is heart break." Atsumu followed up, feeling sulky.

"Oh come on, she's doing this for you guys too!" Ojiro stated in an exclaim.

"Wonder how Pretty girl is doing." Suna said in a small musing tone. Ginjima nodded, "She's most likely going to perform soon." He said.

It was the 2nd week of February, and it's been a month since the Spring Nationals.

The team is still holding up the same. The 3rd years may be busy but they usually stop by the club for practice in the afternoons. The team was lively as ever.

And where was our dear manager? Well...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The white haired girl was dressed formally once again, violin in hand. "Just like always, Fuyumi. Just like always." Fuyumi told herself before walking on stage.

She made her way to the orchestra, bowing to the members and conductor before facing the audience.

She was in Tokyo, ready to perform in a violin concerto. This was her first concerto of the year after being busy with school and club.

Now, she can play to her heart's content, until her passion is satisfied.

It is though unfortunate that her passion is hard to satisfy. So, she has no other choice but keep on playing, until she reaches her dreams.

Fuyumi bowed to the audience before positioning her violin on her shoulder. And with the music's cue, she moves her bow.

Fuyumi was like her team, still holding up.

Just like usual, she was moving forward.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Kyoku!!" Komori waved as Fuyumi was met with the usual faces of her friends in Tokyo. Or fans turned into friends?? She didn't want to think about it, honestly.

They're all friends, that's all there is to it.

"Good evening Komori, Sakusa, Akaashi." Fuyumi greeted with a grin. "Good evening Kyoku-san." Akaashi said back with a nod.

"You played beautifully Kyoku! Like, it was amazing!" Komori exclaimed her way. Sakusa nodded her way, "The notes were clean and precise." He added.

Fuyumi laughed sheepishly, bashful. "Oh come on, you guys always say that." She said.

"That's because you always play amazing."

"Sakusa, you---"

Seeing Fuyumi flustered by Sakusa's bluntness got Komori and Akaashi chuckling. "Let's get some coffee? The usual?" Komori grinned out.