50

"Our last opponent is Itachiyama. Just like last year, we've faced them in Interhigh's Finals." Oomi said as the Inarizaki team had a meeting after dinner.

"I think it should be obvious, but Itachiyama does not have big openings and is a collectively strong team. They have been champions for years for a reason." Kurosu stated with a nod.

"They may have lost last year but they immediately bounced back this year to retake that position." Oomi added on as the team listened intently.

"Itachiyama has always been a solid team, we are quite familiar to them and their playstyle." Fuyumi piped in, flipping through her clipboard.

"Having the Top Ace and Top Libero in their team fully enhances the overall strength Itachiyama has. Their offense and defense are evenly skilled." The manager added with a sigh.

"They seem to have improved a lot since our last practice match with them last Golden Week." Shimano also followed up, observing her notes with a small frown.

Both managers felt troubled. Indeed, Itachiyama is a powerhouse school with little flaws with how much prestige it has as a school that is proud of their sports clubs.

"Nonetheless, there are still things we can do to even the playing ground." Oomi stated as the two coaches exchanged nods.

"Let's start with adapting to Sakusa's spin." Kurosu started off as the meeting progressed as the time passed by.

Tomorrow is the deciding factor, the final stage to reach that goal.

And they will do everything they can to win it all.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Why are you all awake?" Fuyumi stepped into the lodging's balcony. There was the rest of the squad, wide awake and looking up to the night sky.

"Fuyu!" it was Atsumu who addressed the girl as the boys turned to her.

"It's the finals tomorrow... why are you all here?" Fuyumi asked them in a soft exasperated voice, nearing them as she joined them in the balcony.

"Couldn't sleep." Ginjima said with a sigh, most likely slightly nervous for tomorrow.

"Got hungry." Osamu replied, pulling out a cookie from the cookie tin that Fuyumi had bought for herself. The girl decided to sigh and forgive her brohusband for the thievery.

"Got disturbed by Atsumu being so loud." Suna snickered out, rolling his eyes at Atsumu's dramatic gasp at the accusation. He won't mention that he was scrolling on his phone anyway.

"Shut up, I was just – excited!" Atsumu stammered with a huff as he turned away. Awh, the captain was embarrassed.

Fuyumi in the end lets out a tired sigh, "I can't believe any of you..." she stated.

"Then why are you still up, Fuyu?" Osamu asked his bestie. Fuyumi simply shrugged, leaning on the railings, "Suddenly woke up, got a bit thirsty, then saw you guys." She listed off.

"In the end, we're all up like this. We're not good senpais." Ginjima stated as he looked up to the sky.

"Since when were we good senpais, though?" Suna drawled out snarkily in response, making Ginjima grimace. "Jeez, and who's there to blame?" he asked back sarcastically.

"The Miya Bothers, obviously."

"Don't exclude yourself out, Suna!"