10

"No one's been in an empty room." Suna said. Ginjima cringed, ah here comes Suna saying nonsensical things out loud.

"And coffee is just bean broth that we drink." Fuyumi answered back. Both Suna and Fuyumi looked up the bus ceiling as they thought about it. "Woah."

Osamu, our expert foodie, grimaces at the thought of coffee like that... as broth in a bowl. He can never look at coffee the same way ever again.

Atsumu groaned loudly, "Stop before we question everything including our sanity." he told the two.

"We have sanity?" Fuyumi genuinely asked as Suna looked up the ceiling again, "Woah."

"Okay, let's all shut up." Ginjima told them, already feeling stressed. Osamu snickered, "It's amazing how Fuyu would just vibe with Suna when he's bored." he stated. Fuyumi shrugged, "I think it's fun." she drawled out.

"Can't we just have a peaceful bus ride?" Ginjima asked them almost desperately.

Indeed, the Inarizaki High Volleyball Club was out on Golden Week, riding to Tokyo to have practice matches with Fukurodani.

The said 2nd year squad was at the back of the bus, occupying the 5 chairs at the end. The 3rd years and 1st years were seats before them.

"What will be your reaction to Atsumu's death?"

"Nice kill, Osamu."

"WAIT, YOU'D ASSUME IT'S MURDER?! AND SAMU WOULD DO IT?!?!" Atsumu turned to Fuyumi. Fuyumi lazily grinned, "If there's anyone who has the honors of ending you, it'd be Samu." she reasoned with a shrug.

Osamu and Suna cackled at that, while Atsumu told Fuyumi off. Ginjima looked out the window with a tired face, "Why am I here? Just to suffer?" he asked.

"Oh brighten up Toshi~ once we're in Tokyo, you guys would be practicing your butts off. Let's just relax." Fuyumi leaned forward to look at Ginjima at the window seat on the right.

"What if my relaxation is peace and quiet?"

"... I'm sorry for the loss, Hitoshi."

Ginjima groaned at that while Fuyumi chuckled. "We're nearing Tokyo soon. But maybe a nap would be nice." Fuyumi then mused.

"Nah, there's no such thing as silence here that can help you sleep." Osamu stated, knowing how noisy they all are together. "Yeah, impossible." Atsumu waved off in agreement.

"You guys are merciless." Ginjima told the twins as Suna shrugged, "Nothing new." he flatly said.

"Can you guys quiet down?! Some of us actually want to sleep!" Ojiro yelled from beside Kita in the front seats.

The 2nd years all pouted at that, zipping their lips with their hands. They all decided to just go to sleep... well if they would just stop whispering to each other.

"Fuyu~ you can lean on my shoulder." Atsumu said as Osamu already leaned on the window. Ginjima already had his eyes closed, ignoring his friends.

Fuyumi scowled, "Ew. I'm leaning on Rintaro." she said as Suna snickered at Atsumu's defeated face.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

They arrive in the building they'll be staying in for the rest of the week. The boys have to share rooms per pair and of course being the only girl, Fuyumi gets her room to herself.