32

It was in the middle of the 2nd Set.

The scores were 14 - 7, Inarizaki's advantage.

And Atsumu seemed to be fully going through his and Fuyumi's initial plan.

'Target Nishinoya-san because he doesn't do well with overhand receives.'

His jump floater serve hits Nishinoya's readied hands and flies off to the back.

'That's another service ace. Let's see how long until he either makes it or breaks.' Fuyumi thought, focused on Nishinoya's expression.

Its a slight mixture of determination and fear.

A time out was called, and Fuyumi once again distributed the water bottles.

"It always feels great when you get a service ace against a strong opponent." Atsumu said with a smirk.

Omimi, Aran, and Suna deadpanned at the blonde twin. Osamu doesn't even look at his brother, busy squirting water into his mouth.

"There he goes. Atsumu is amazingly, incredibly thoughtless at times." Suna bluntly stated right in front of the blonde.

"Huh?! That's so rude!" Atsumu exclaimed at them.

"Now, now. One way or another, everything's going well. Keep the pressure up, Tsumu." Fuyumi cuts in as she takes the bottle Osamu handed back to her.

Atsumu grinned, "Yeah, I'll keep going until I crush their little libero." He smugly claimed

"Pretty girl, you're more of an enabler than a caretaker at this point." Suna jabbed at Fuyumi.

"Oh come on, this time it's actually beneficial to us... though he is being too smug about it." Fuyumi ended up grimacing.

"Ain't that the truth." Osamu immediately followed up in dissing his brother.

"YOU THREE SHUT THE HELL UP!"

The whistle blows and the game resumes. Atsumu goes back to serving.

Another jump floater was aimed towards Nishinoya. He tries to get it with an underhand receive, only for it to fall flat.

Fuyumi eyed the other court, and seeing everyone's faces, she can tell that Nishinoya missing 2 serves in a row is not likely.

It's expected since Nishinoya is a very skilled libero.

But they should remember that Miya Atsumu has won the Best Server award in this tournament twice now.

Fuyumi's eyes then slightly widen in surprise, seeing Nishinoya do finger push ups on court. After a few ups, he positions himself once more for receives.

She feels a smile tug her lips up, strangely feeling awe and excitement run through her. "Nishinoya-san is amazing..." she couldn't help saying.

She wants to see if he can pull through their plan, and how far can he go.

Naturally, Atsumu felt the same. "That guy's the best." He said, staring right at Nishinoya. His stare was akin to eyeing his prey.

He serves another jump floater, with Nishinoya hesitating in his steps before receiving the ball upwards.

The ball was set up to Asahi, who spikes the ball down. Almost expecting it, Atsumu was in position and receives the ball.