30

"Oh shit, here we go again." Fuyumi drawled out as she looked out the window. They were finally back in Tokyo, right in their usual lodging.

"Everyone, we've arrived." Kurosu stated as Suna leaned back. "Someone wake up those gremlins." He stated, looking at the sleeping Miya Twins.

Ginjima decided to take one for the team, seeing that Fuyumi immediately fled the scene while Suna didn't move an inch.

"Atsumu. Osamu. Wake up, we're here." Ginjima told the twins while shaking their shoulders. The twins groggily wake up and the rest of the squad went out of the bus.

It was January 4, the day before the Spring Nationals starts. Tomorrow was the start of the tournament and the opening ceremony.

"Fuyu, you sly, sly woman." Atsumu stated as Fuyumi sets down her luggage and the club equipment. "I just did my job." She bluntly replied to him.

"We're in charge of carrying your luggage!" Atsumu exclaimed as Osamu nodded. "Who the hell said that?" Fuyumi scowled their way.

Where did they get this idea anyway? Not from her, that's one thing.

"We'll get you next time." Osamu said seriously to the girl. Said girl simply facepalmed, the resounded noise of the slap comically loud.

Suna snickered out loud, "Good luck with that, Pretty girl." He told Fuyumi. She just lets out a sigh, "Not exactly helpful but thanks." She sarcastically replied.

"Everyone, get going to your rooms." Oomi announced as Kurosu told the boys to unpack in their rooms. It was arranged with the same roommates in the same rooms.

"After lunch, let's go practice in the gym." Kurosu then said out loud to the team.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Tsumu, I swear, a water break won't hurt." Fuyumi groaned out to the blonde. Atsumu was still on court, volleyball in hand, while everyone else was drinking water.

"Leave me be, Fuyu. I still have to practice." Atsumu scowled out, gaze concentrated on the court.

"I'm not telling you to stop. I'm telling you to take a break so that you have energy to continue later." Fuyumi harshly said back.

Atsumu pauses, looking at the ball in his hands, before letting out a groan. "Do I have to?" He asked with a whine.

The deadpan he received from the girl made him groan again and dropped the ball. "I get it. Give me the bottle." Atsumu said.

Fuyumi, with a sigh, handed the water bottle to him. "That's right. Rest is as essential as practice, Tsumu." She stated his way.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"You obviously don't."

"Oh shut the hell up, Fuyu!"

And as Fuyumi and Atsumu bantered, the other three of the squad watched on. 

"At least Atsumu didn't snap at Fuyumi this time..." Ginjima looked at the bright side.

"I guess. Though he shouldn't even be snapping at her in the first place." Suna remarked back. The act of Atsumu snapping at Fuyumi for trying to persuade him into taking a break has happened a few times already.