Family Day

(A/N: this is the last chapter...hopefully for now. I am taking a break from writing books and would like to come back maybe end of summer or sometime in the winter but this will be all for now. Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted on any of my books, I really appreciate the love I get when people react to it so thank you. Hopefully I'll be back soon)

Today the Byer's and Wheeler family were going to have a little family day together. They would all be going to the Wheeler house as it was bigger for everyone. At the minute the three were just chilling in bed, Steve was just messing about and making them laugh.

"Woah" Jonathan tries to catch Steve's foot but misses and soon Steve was on the floor, sobbing.

"Ok ok, you're ok" they both immediately get out of bed and Jonathan picks him up and rocks him.

"Shhh shhh, you're ok" Jonathan rocks and shushes him until he was calm.

"Let mama see baby" Nancy checks his head and sees that his right side of his face was red, mainly near his eye.

"Yeah, I think that's gonna bruise" once he was calm, they head down for breakfast. Soon breakfast was over with and Nancy needed to get him dressed whilst Jonathan started packing some things.

"Come baby, we're gonna go see everyone" Nancy gets him out of his highchair and carries him upstairs. She lies him down on his changing table before stripping him from his clothes. She changes his nappy before putting him into a short animal set.

"You excited baby?" Nancy asks him as she grabs some things to pack for the time that they're away

"Uh huh, 'ee Nana, Nanny, Pop Pop an' Gwanps" He gets excited.

"That's right, we're also seeing Will, Mike and Holly"

"Mmm hmm" Nancy helps Steve down the stairs as her hands were full. She sets his stuff next to his bag on the counter that still needed to be packed.

"Let mama look at your face again" Nancy gently grabs his face and checks him over.

"Ok, good job baby" she kisses his forehead. It was starting to bruise but she wasn't going to say anything to him.

"How's it look?" Jonathan asks her.

"It's starting to bruise but he should be fine, we ready soon?"

"Yeah, I was grabbing some stuff for Steve" they finish packing his bag and they soon load up into the car and make their way to the Wheeler house.

"Nana" Steve gets excited in his seat once he saw Karen approaching the car.

"Hi baby, what happened to his sweet little face?" She coos as she got him out after checking his face over.

"He fell off the bed this morning"

"Oh silly boy" she gently tickles him. They all head inside and Steve was off playing already.

"Steve? You coming outside with us?" Jonathan asks him.