Late Night ER Trip

Steve had been running around all day, not doing as his told. Even Ted had to try and stop him from running all over the place.

"Steve, if you don't stop messing around, you'll go sit in mama's room" Nancy warns him. He already had a couple of bumps and bruises where he ran into things. It was not long after dinner that everything happened.

"Let's get jamas on and then we can head down there to play" Nancy tells Steve as he held onto the door handle for the basement. They were waiting for the lock to be delivered so Steve didn't suddenly wander down there on his own as everyone knew that he can open doors.

"Come on, pyjamas first and then we can play a little before bed" Nancy grabs his hand before leading him to the living room. However, when she wasn't looking, Steve got up and ran to the basement door. He swung it open before racing down the stairs and that's when it happened.

"Steve, oh my god" Nancy followed him down the steps as she watched the whole thing unfold.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Steve screamed/sobbed. He fell down the last few steps but it still managed to catch one side of his face as he went face first.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Everyone but Ted and Holly came down (he was putting her to bed).

"He fell down the stairs, we need to get him to the hospital" Nancy races back upstairs with Steve in her arms. Jonathan managed to grab Steve's go to bag before getting in the car with Nancy and speeding down to the hospital.

"Mama" Steve sobbed.

"I know honey, I know, don't touch baby" she gently grabs his hand to stop him from touching his face. The three head inside and fill out a form. They got a few stares because of how Nancy was holding Steve but no one cared.

"You want some water honey?" Jonathan holds out his cup.

A few people whispered and both Jonathan and Nancy wanted to say something but they didn't as they didn't want to scare Steve more than he already was

A few people whispered and both Jonathan and Nancy wanted to say something but they didn't as they didn't want to scare Steve more than he already was. It wasn't until a woman came over, they were both ready to say something.

"I just wanted to say, you have such a cute boy and no one here aren't bothered about what ever this situation is. If it's not harming anyone then so be it, it's no one's business but yours" she smiled. It was the first proper outing for all three of them in this sort of situation with Steve being a little so it surprised them to see.

"Oh....well thank you, we're glad to hear" Nancy says.

"Not a problem, get better sweet boy" she smiles at Steve before leaving.

"She was so nice" Jonathan whispers. They were soon called into a room to check Steve over and get him cleaned up.

"We'll take you to the little's ward and he'll probably get a few stitches done up there, ok?" The man leads them down to a room with only a couple more littles and their caregivers.