Clingy

(A/N: I do apologise this one is a little shorter than the others but only because I didn't really know what to write)

Ever since everything happened, Steve was still very little. He also kept having nightmares and if someone knocked on the door, he would hide behind the closest person to him. He was terrified that his so called parents were going to break in and take him away forever. However, this morning he woke up very clingy.

"Honey, I just need to use the bathroom" Nancy tells Steve.

"Ah mama" he cries as he reached out towards her as she left to go use the bathroom.

"She'll be back bud, come let's go get some breakfast" Jonathan picks him up and he calms down a little. Jonathan attempts to put him in his highchair but he wasn't having none of it.

"He might still be scared with everything that's happened recently, he probably just wants you guys" Karen smiles at Jonathan.

"I know, it's a little bit hard to get things done but what can you do, eh?" Nancy soon comes down with some clothes for Steve and they have breakfast.

"Ah mama" Steve whined for Nancy.

"I'm here baby" she takes him into her arms. They head to the living room where she gets him dressed. She changes his nappy before putting him into a short sleeve cream/white bodysuit/shirt, a pair of grey and white striped leggings and a pair of blue bear socks.