Bad Night

Last night was awful for the three of them. Steve was very unsettled for the most of it, leaving the three of them exhausted the next day.

*last night*

The three of them went to bed, cuddled up and asleep. However, Steve woke up just gone 1:00am, not long after they had all fallen asleep.

"What's up baby?" Jonathan whispers, trying to wake up a little to help Steve.

"Dada" he whimpers as he reached out for him.

"I'm right here baby" he soothes as he pulls Steve's top half over his chest. Jonathan rubbed his back and they both soon fall asleep. They both got an extra two hours in before Steve woke up around 3:30am.

"Buddy, we've got to sleep, it's bedtime" Jonathan mumbles.

"Dwink dada" he says. Jonathan looks for his cup but it was on Nancy's bedside. He mentally cursed himself before carefully getting out of bed, he didn't want to reach over and risk waking Nancy up.

"Here bud" he helped Steve drink some water. The two soon settled back down asleep again at just past 4:00am because Steve kept messing around. After that, Jonathan never heard Steve wake up again....except he did, Nancy woke up confused when Steve had her up at 5:15am.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She coos.

"Up" Steve says.

"No baby, it's still too early" he tried to climb over her so he could head downstairs.

"No honey, you not tired?" She asks.

"Nu uh" she soon puts a movie on her phone for him to watch so she could go back to sleep but he had other ideas.

"No mo'" he says as he practically threw the phone back at her.

"Baby, it's still too early. Why don't you try and get some more sleep?" Steve eventually just laid there but he tossed and turned until he fell asleep, only to get them both up at 7:30am.

"Mama! Dada! Up" Steve whines. Jonathan just groaned, he was exhausted.

"Ungwy" his whines get louder, forcing both Jonathan and Nancy up.

*present day*

Steve was already dressed in a white long sleeve bodysuit, a pair of grey dungarees and a pair of white socks with a sun on it.