Finally Regressed

It took Steve just over a week to finally regress and Jonathan and Nancy were so glad. He had moments where they could tell that he wanted to be little but didn't regress so they babied him a lot more until one day he just did it.

"Mama?" Steve says without even thinking. Nancy and Jonathan just look at each other, surprised.

"Yeah baby, what's up?" She tries not to squeal.

"Wan' watch 'evee" he puts a thumb in his mouth and points at the tv.

"Ok honey" she says before gently removing his thumb from his mouth, which he whined at. They found out that he liked watching Peppa Pig (George Pig mainly) and Thomas the Tank Engine when regressed.

"I'm just gonna head out real quick, get a couple supplies" Jonathan whispers to Nancy.

"Ok, see you in a bit" they kiss before he leaves.

"Baby, thumb out of your mouth please" Nancy sent a quick message to Jonathan to maybe pick up some dummies.

"Mmm" he whined. Soon they heard the door go but it wasn't Jonathan.

"Did it happen?" Karen gets excited once she glanced in the living room.

"Yes mum" Nancy playfully rolls her eyes before they hug.

"Hi honey" she crouches down in front of the sofa.

"Hmm" Steve goes all shy and tries to hide behind a cushion.

"You shy sweetheart?" She coos.

"Mama" Steve cries out as he tries to look over the sofa for Nancy.

"Oh, baby it's ok" Nancy sits down next to him and settles him on her lap.

"I'm back" Jonathan walks in.

"Dada?" Steve looks at Nancy to confirm.

"Yeah baby, dada" she smiles at him and he soon runs off to Jonathan.

"Hi bud" he picks Steve up once he set the bags down.

"Have you been crying?" He carries Steve into the room.

"Yeah, he got a little shy" Karen says.

"Oh ok, dadas picked up a couple of things for you, wanna sit here and I'll go grab them?" He tries to set him down next to Nancy.

"Dada" he clings on.

"I'll be right back" he finally managed to set him down. Jonathan soon comes back with a couple things.

"Look, dada brought you these" he shows Steve the pack of 2 blue and white dummies, a George Pig teddy and a George Pig comforter.