Christmas Eve

(A/N: merry Christmas Eve guys. If you don't celebrate then hope you still have a good day)

It was the morning of Christmas Eve and Nancy and Jonathan were up before Steve for once but to be honest, Steve had woken them up with a cough and a bit of a cold.

"Steve, baby, come look it's snowing" Nancy mumbles as she rubbed his chest.

"Nowing mama?" He wakes up a little groggy.

"Yeah baby, come here" she chuckles as she looked at him. His hair was a mess, one of his shirt sleeves were up to his elbow and he had no trousers or socks on. She lifts him into her arms before taking him to the window.

"Wow" he whispers as he watched it coming down.

"Wook dada" Steve smiles at Jonathan before coughing.

"Yeah buddy" he pats his back.

"We ready for some breakfast?" The three head down and grab some breakfast. Joyce was coming over later so they needed to get him dressed. They all have breakfast and Nancy goes and showers whilst Jonathan was in charge of getting him dressed.

"Ok, want some Santa socks?" Jonathan holds a pair out so Steve could see them.

"Eah dada" he cheers before wiping his nose over his shirt.

"No buddy, don't do that" Jonathan grabs a wipe and wipes his nose. He changes Steve's nappy before putting him into a short sleeve blue triangle bodysuit, a navy blue Christmas jogger and jumper set and a pair of navy blue Santa socks.