A Day at The Children's Museum

Today Nancy and Jonathan were taking Steve for his first proper outing. It was a children's museum that accepted all littles and non littles so they thought it would be a great place to start with so they could go out and do more things with Steve. They had a word with Steve about it to see what his thoughts were but little him was still unsure.

"Steve, mama and dada want to ask you something, ok?" The three of them were sat in the living room.

"Tay"

"There's a museum" Nancy starts but Steve was already whining.

"Hey, hey listen" Jonathan soothes him.

"It's a children's museum where they accept littles and non littles, they have all sorts of things for you to do" Nancy explains.

"Hmm" Steve whines, unsure if he wanted to go. He also wanted to get out of the house but he was still scared.

"Why don't we invite Robin and Eddie with us? Would that make you feel better?" Jonathan asks.

"Honey, we don't have to go if you don't want to, we can go whenever you're ready ok?"

"Wobin an' Ebbie tome?"

"If you want them to and they're not doing anything then yes"

"Otay"

"You wanna go today?" Jonathan tries to confirm.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, I'll go make the calls. Do you wanna be getting him dressed?" Nancy says.

"On it"

"Come bud" Jonathan takes Steve to get dressed. He changes his nappy before putting him into short sleeve blue George Pig t shirt, a pair of jeans, a pair of dark blue George Pig socks and a grey jacket.