"Ok, go play" they all follow suit and head on outside enjoying the weather.

"Hey! Hey! Not too hard" Jonathan shouts over to the boys who were kicking it a lot harder than they should've. Max was letting Steve play around on her skateboard.

"Ok, hold on to my arms" she rolls him along the path.

"Mama, dada" he smiles up at them.

"Wow, look at you go" they smile at him. He soon got bored of that and wanted to play football (soccer) with the boys. They were a lot gentler than before as Steve was with them.

"No way, you just scored a goal Steve" Lucas cheers as he ran over to him and somewhat picked him up.

"Ah" he happily squealed.

"Gen gen" he cheers. They all play for a bit before having some lunch.

"Ilk pwease dada"

"Here we are my prince" Jonathan kisses the top of his head as he set the cup of milk down on Steve's tray.

"Fank wou dada" all that running must've made Steve tired because he fell asleep holding onto part of a sandwich

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Fank wou dada" all that running must've made Steve tired because he fell asleep holding onto part of a sandwich.

"Urm, Jon, Steve's asleep" both Nancy and Jonathan whip their heads to look over at Steve, who was asleep.

"I'll take him" Jonathan chuckles.

"Oh here, might need it" Nancy throws him a dummy.

"Ok" he removes the sandwich from Steve's hand before carefully unclipping the harness around Steve and slowly manoeuvring his arms out of them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ok" he removes the sandwich from Steve's hand before carefully unclipping the harness around Steve and slowly manoeuvring his arms out of them. He stirs and moves around in his seat before settling down again.

"Might need this too" Nancy threw a cloth over his shoulder.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Little Steve Harrington (Hiatus) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें