"Noooo" Steve whines as he looks up at Nancy as she was strapping him in.

"Sorry baby, it's a little busy today" she tells him. Jonathan and Nancy look for a place to sit, somewhere in the shade but also so that they could see the park. Once they found a place and set up, Nancy let Steve out who immediately ran to the equipment.

"I'll go" Jonathan gets up and follows after him, usually they would be able to see him play but because it was busy, they didn't want to take any chances.

"Dada Wook" He played in the sandpit with the toys.

"That's cool buddy, remember the toys are either the parks or from other kids ok? We can't take them" Steve had to be reminded every time they came because it wouldn't be the first time he's tried to take a toy home from the sandpit.

"Tay dada" Jonathan follows him for a bit and plays with him whilst Nancy started pulling the food out from the basket.

"Come, mamas got some food" Jonathan tries to pry Steve from the park.

"No dada" it was always a challenge to get Steve to cooperate when he was busy playing especially when they wanted to keep to his routine so he wouldn't be cranky at bedtime later.

"Buddy, we need to eat something and then we can come back and play" Jonathan reassures him.

"No dada, waiter" Steve pouts at him.

"Steve, we need to go eat" Steve let's Jonathan 'drag' him back to Nancy.

"Why we pouting baby?" Nancy asks Steve as he sat down on the blanket.

"Me pwayin'" he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Sorry baby, you can play after you eat, promise" she smiles at him. Steve took one bite out of his sandwich before he attempted to get up and play again.

"Nu uh, you've had one bite, sit down" Jonathan grabbed his wrist.

"Dada" Steve whined as he threw his head back.

"Steeevviiieee" Jonathan wound him up in the same tone as he got near his face.

"Dada" Steve couldn't help but smile.

"There's our happy boy" Jonathan tickled his belly. Steve soon ate his lunch and went off to play again, this time Nancy was with him.

"Careful honey" after a little while, Nancy could tell that he was getting tired but he refused to stop playing.

"Baby, we need to go have a nap"

"Noooo mama" he was getting to the stage where he's extra whiney and he gets a bit emotional so Nancy really needed to get him down from the playground.

"Come baby, mama will catch you from here"

"No sweep mama"

"Yes Steve, you need a nap"

"Noooo" he starts to cry. 'Uh oh' Nancy thought.

"Come baby, come cuddle with mama" she holds her arms out.

"Nooo, no sweep" he cries as he runs on the spot. Eventually, Nancy had to climb up there and carefully brought him down in her arms.

"No mama" he cries the whole way to where they were sat. Jonathan puts a dummy in his mouth and wraps a cloth near his face.