"Then do you think that I can't tell black from white? That I only listen to one side of the story?" asked Jungkook again.

"This isn't one-sided, this is solid evidence. Kook, please be clear-headed and take a good look at these photos. Even though they weren't shot in bed, I believe that this is the warning sign of an affair. Jimin isn't an average person, and I don't believe that they met coincidentally. This woman must have planned for them to meet, just like how she intentionally approached you at High School back then." Mrs. Jeon always thought that Lisa planned out her encounter with Jungkook, just so she could marry into a wealthy family.

"Mom... I know what I'm doing. If you agree with me that I'm not an idiot, then trust my judgment, okay?"

"Kook... I'm telling you..." Before Mrs. Jeon could finish her sentence, her son cut her off.

"Lee, my mom looks tired, please escort her out," Jungkook commanded icily.

"Yes sir."

"Mrs. Jeon, please come with me. The president has important documents to sign." Lee carefully watched as the mother-son duo bickered; he didn't want to piss either of them off.

In the end, Mrs. Jeon had no choice but to leave...

Then, Jungkook went back to his work...

Towards the end of the day, Jungkook turned off his computer and asked assistant Lee, "Tell me, if your mom and your wife fall into the water at the same time, who will you save first?"

"Um... sir, are you joking with me?"

"Hurry up and answer."

"My mom, of course," Lee replied confidently.

"You're so filial." Jungkook was surprised that Lee, who seemed to really love his wife, would choose his mother without hesitation.

"Because my wife knows how to swim, haha."

Jungkook, "-_-"

"No month-end bonus for you this month." Then, Jungkook got up to leave.

"Sir, you can't cut my bonus just because you're not happy with my answer... Fine, I will choose my wife then."

"No month-end bonus for you next month either. You're so unfilial," Jungkook answered in all seriousness.

It was like a lightning bolt had struck on a sunny day...

"Sir, if you wanted to cut my bonus, you can just tell me. I never know how to answer these questions." Lee grieved.

"I recorded our conversation just now, I'm going to send it over to your wife in a bit."

"Holy shit..." Lee almost exploded with anxiety.

"Sir, tell me what you want me to do, I can be your cattle or horse... but please don't torture me like that."

"You don't need to be my cattle or horse, but... remember in the future not to let my mother into my office for no good reason."

So that's what it was all about; Lee let out a sigh of relief...

"Don't worry, sir, next time your mom comes, I will immediately chase... no, I will immediately ask her to leave. I promise that I won't let her in your office, even if she yells at me until I cry." Lee was willing to do anything for his bonus.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded in satisfaction.

"But, what if the chairman comes? Should I chase... no, wait, should I ask him to leave as well?" Lee wasn't sure how to deal with a situation like that.