Chapter 11: For now

"It's okay

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It's okay. I've got you."

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

      After meeting the twins and witnessing their bizarre interaction with Oya High's leader (she found out about him because of Tsuji and Shibaman), Ena and the two males left the Harasawa store.

Shibaman and Ena were talking about cheap places that serve good food, They were on the topic of omurice from Itokan at Sannoh, when Tsuji exclaimed and pointed to something across the street.

The two stopped walking and turned to Tsuji with frowning faces. The latter was grinning and looking at someone or something across the road, "That's Todoroki, right?"

Ena snapped her head from where he was looking. She was surprised to see Todoroki Yosuke staring right at her in shock, wondering why she was with his two friends.

She gulped as she felt her heart starting to beat fast, "I gotta go."

"What?" Tsuji and Shibaman turned to her and tried to stop her but Ena already ran away as soon as Todoroki jogged towards them.

"Ena!" the male with glasses called.

"Wha–" Tsuji and Shibaman also tried to stop their friend but he already ran to follow Ena.

"Why are they running?!" Tsuji exclaimed in frustration.

Meanwhile, Ena stopped running as she turned into a small alley. She tried to even her breathing as she leaned her back against the concrete wall.

Why was she even running away from him?

Ena was scared to face him after what happened the other night. She was scared that she would hate him or would waver and forgive him easily.

"But he was doing it for my sake," Ena thought and immediately shook her head.

He broke her trust. Did he?

Even if he would beg for her forgiveness, Ena will let him suffer first. She won't be swayed by mere words.

She won't be swayed just because she loves him.

"Fucking hell!" Ena inwardly groan as she admitted to herself that she loves the male for the second time.

"Excuse me."

The girl flinched when someone came up beside her. She didn't know there was someone else in that small alley.

Ena could feel the fight or flight in her turning on. The man was wearing a black hooded jacket, a face mask, and a baseball cap. He sure was suspicious.