Prologue

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

      "Are we there yet?"

Tsukishima Ena crossed her legs as she sat down in the leather backseat of the black sedan, wearing her shades and a luxurious magenta off-shoulder dress from a well-known brand.

Her eyes are watching the busy streets of her hometown, where she finally stepped foot after 10 years of being overseas.

"We're almost there, Miss," the driver told her.

"Do you miss here?" the man beside Ena questioned, smiling politely at her.

Ena slowly turned her head to the man; he was in his early 20s, much older than her. Wataru was assigned to attend to her while they were looking for a female assistant.

"Of course," Ena smiled and turned her eyes back to the window.

Wataru let out a satisfied smile and nodded. He also looked out the other window beside him and watched the buildings they were passing by.

"Can we visit Uncle?"

"By Uncle, you mean..."

Ena nodded. "Todoroki-san, yes."

Wataru turned to her with a slight frown. "Why, if I may ask?"

"I wanted to visit him."

The male tilted his head in confusion, "Who is it, Miss?"

Ena smiled and turned to him as she thought of the man she came back for.

"Uncle's son, Yosu-chan," the girl answered. "I missed him."

She looked out the window, still smiling.

"I missed my fiancé."

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 | 𝐇𝐢𝐆𝐇 & 𝐋𝐎𝐖

Hello, everyone! How are you all?

I'm back with another H&L fanfic. I hope you'll love my Ena as much as my other OCs. This story will revolve between HLTW and 6 from HLTW. Though, I won't include anything about the movies. 

In other words, I will be writing this purely about Ena and her story. That's why it will take a lot of time to update. 

Happy reading! <3