Chapter 14: Tell me everything

"No one's going to die," Ena said, grinning, "But a lot of people will get fired

"No one's going to die," Ena said, grinning, "But a lot of people will get fired."

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

         Ena woke up with a heavy object on top of her stomach. She opened her eyes and found out it was Todoroki's arm resting on her torso.

They were facing each other, the male was still breathing steady, fast asleep. Ena gently pulled his arm away from her and hopped off the bed. She didn't know what time they fell asleep and why were they next to each other.

Ena went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror hanging on the wall. She let out a sigh, trying to calm her wild heart.

Though it was never spoken, they knew their mutual feelings for each other. A lot has been happening around lately and they couldn't have a chance to sit and talk about their feelings.

However, she knew they need to settle it after all of this.

Ena brushed her teeth with the toothbrush she bought yesterday. They were going to meet someone today that could help them with her case.

Todoroki woke up with no Ena beside him. He sat up on the bed and saw the moving shadow of the girl inside the bathroom.

The male let out a sigh as he walked towards the bathroom and peeked inside. Ena turned to him with raising eyebrows while still brushing her teeth.

She spits on the sink and washes her mouth before turning back to the male, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

The male chuckled, shaking his head. He was amused at Ena's good mood in the morning. He knew she wasn't a morning person.

"What time did we sleep last night?" the girl asked moving a bit as Todoroki stepped closer and took his toothbrush.

"No idea," he simply replied with a raspy voice. He put on the toothpaste and started brushing his teeth.

"We were sleeping next to each other," Ena stated as the male went still.

"And?"

The girl thought for a second. Well, it's not like it was an issue.

"Nothing," she shrugged, "It was just unusual."

Todoroki hummed, staring at the mirror. He took a glance at Ena's reflection who was also looking at him. The girl smiled and patted his back before exiting the bathroom.

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

"How did the two of you know each other?" Tetsu asked, looking between Ena and Noboru.

They were sitting down at Itokan with Todoroki beside the girl and Noboru across from them. The other Sannoh members were looking at them in curiosity, especially to Todoroki who was not adoring his Oya High uniform as of now.