Chapter 1: The Rich Man's Daughter

"Over my dead body I'll have a meal with you."

. . . . . ╰──╮╭──╯ . . . . .

          "It's nice to finally meet you, imōto (little sister)."

Ena's eyebrow quirked up, she tried her best not to look annoyed at the man in front of her.

If he noticed, his smirk and his ego will just grow and that's the last thing that she will let him have.

She trained herself for years to not bother by people's annoying faces. Her patience has risen over the past decade and she will not lose to the likes of him.

"It's good to finally meet you too, brother," Ena gave the most charming and welcoming smile she could have as she shook the male's hand.

Tsukishima Keiji came into her life five years ago when she was overseas. Ena found out she had a brother from another mother and surprisingly, he's two years older than her. Which means, her father cheated on her now-deceased mother.

Well, what a good dad he was.

All her life she knew she will inherit her father's company that's why she studied abroad to prepare herself for a takeover. She sacrificed her life as a teenager and devoted herself to learning about business.

However, this man in front of her, smiling like a gentleman and looking like he has good intentions, is threatening her position as an heir.

She won't let him have her company, because the moment she was born, she was to inherit it.

That's her life. Or supposed to be.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" Keiji asked. The two are standing face-to-face in the middle of the entrance hall of their home.

It was a two hundred square meters house, with a big chandelier in the middle and a long staircase like the mansions in the movies.

Sanctuary Group is a conglomerate company owned by Tsukishima Akito; Ena, and Keiji's father. It has been owned by the Tsukishima Family for years and since Akito was the first son, he took over the company as his own.

Since then, the company stood at the top and was one of the most well-known in the district.

"I'm a bit tired," Ena yawned dramatically. "Maybe next time."