Part 2 Chapter 13

The next day.

Garrick didn't leave his house entirely. He wrote an easy-to-understand version of the 'Red Swallow' manual for young children. The rest of the time, he used to teach Fiona 'Shadow Boxing'. But during the day, Garrick and Fiona were invited to the knight academy for a test of their skills.

Even though Garrick had protested because he had to finish the 'Red Swallow' manual, his mother was still determined to take Garrick and Fiona to the knight academy, because of Tracy's invitation to measure Fiona's skills in particular.

---oOo---

In the afternoon,
Kingdom of Solace Knight Academy.

Agatha, Count Harold, Garrick, and Fiona came to the Knight Academy around 2 p.m.Donna and Wilfred did not come because they were sightseeing in the capital, Solatia. At the Knight Academy, Tracy welcomed them all.

"Ahh, why are you coming now? I prepared lunch earlier." Tracy said

"Sorry, Tracy, we can only go to the knight academy at noon because Garrick is busy writing the swordsmanship manual that will be given to Princess Elize." Agatha said

"That's right, I apologize for the delay. It's not even fully finished yet." Garrick said.

"Oh ho ho ho, you were asked to teach Princess Elize? According to the news, Princess Elize is always attracted to people who have high swordsmanship. Be careful, Garrick, she'll fall in love with you." Tracy said.

Garrick was speechless, but in his heart, he promised to try to be careful in front of Princess Elize.

"Alright, enough talking. Let's go to the testing room. I think you all must still have activities for later, especially Garrick, who still has to finish his book." Tracy said.

They all then headed to the knight rank testing room, which a few days ago was used to test Agatha's knight level.

"Alright, Fiona, get ready. I'll activate this room first." Tracy said as they arrived at the room.

Fiona approached Garrick and whispered to him, "Young master, how should I face this test?"

"You used your best and fastest to complete this exam. Use all your available skills. Just use the 'Shooting Star' to its full potential." Garrick said

"Very well, young master. I'll do it." Fiona said.

Tracy, who had finished activating the magic array for testing, immediately told Fiona to go to the center of the room while carrying her sword and preparing for the test.

"We'll start at level 8 first, right?" Tracy said.

"No, that would be a waste of time and energy from the array. Just jump to the highest level, level 9." Garrick said.

"Are you sure? But okay." Tracy said this while resetting the magic array for testing.

In the center of the room, Fiona was already getting ready by holding her sword, which had not yet been removed from its sleeve. She was holding the sword in its sleeve with her left hand next to her left thigh, and she was holding the hilt of the sword in her right hand, ready to draw it.

In front of Fiona, a knight wearing armor suddenly appeared, just like the one at Agatha's convention a few days ago. The knight, who was still about 15 meters away from Fiona, had already brought his sword and immediately took a stance to attack Fiona.

As the knight began to advance and attack Fiona. There was a brief sound of metal shifting as Fiona drew her sword. But no one except Garrick could see what happened after that. Fiona was using the best of the 'Shooting Star' ability, where the 'Shooting Star' prioritized speed. As a result, Fiona's movement of drawing her sword and attacking the knight by using the qi arising from her sword was invisible to everyone there except Garrick. What was seen was that Fiona drew her sword only 1/3 of the way, and after that, it was not seen. Suddenly, it was seen that the sword was back in its sleeve. Meanwhile, the knight who was her enemy and was running over, was cut into four parts and immediately disappeared because he had been defeated.