𝒰𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒

Start from the beginning

It was also character beauty.

"I-i I'm good. How are you? What are we going to do today? Want to watch me work? You can sit on the couch if you want. I'll make you a coffee." Leonardo muttered lowly.

Sofia touched her heart as she heard Leonardo's voice and grabbed his arm before stroking it gently.

Almost immediately, Leonardo harshly pulled it back and awkwardly smiled, making Sofia smirk even wider.

"Sorry, I just don't like being touched! But uhm, how about that coffee?" Leonardo said awkwardly.

"You're soft Leonardo. You don't like being touched, while every single don loves intimacy, even if they're married. You're like a puzzle, and I plan to find out what puts you together." Sofia said gently as she stroked her hair.

Leonardo tensed once more and awkwardly nodded in response.

At this point, he'd rather fight in the war than be in the same room as Sofia.

The silence in the room was chilling and Leonardo didn't know what to say or do.

Sofia was a wild one, she was unpredictable and could do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Especially since Sofia was a mafia princess.

Everyone knew daughters of esteemed mafia dons were the pride and joy of the family.

For most mafia dons, including Salvatore, they'd do anything for their beloved daughters.

Including murder, multiple times.

As Leonardo awkwardly stared around the room, Sofia admired his looks.

He was perfectly tanned, had silky black hair, perfectly toned, and overall a dream man for any woman in the world.

Ever since Leonardo's departure to Vegas all those years ago, Sofia fell in love with him.

Though it didn't seem like it, Sofia was a humanitarian and loved helping those in need, despite having the most luxurious, rich things in the world.

"You're too handsome for this world, Leonardo. I thought I was unforgettable, but you don't even remember me." Sofia purred.

Leonardo perked an eyebrow in confusion.

He met Sofia before?

When?

Where?

As Leonardo stood still in his spot, Sofia gently grabbed his face and was about to kiss him, until.......

"SOFIA! Are you- OH, excuse me!" Someone said from the door.

Sofia's red lipstick touched Leonardo's jaw while
Leonardo quickly moved away from her and watched the man walk in.

The man huffed and grabbed Sofia before pulling his hand out for Leonardo to shake.

"Sorry about my sister, she just doesn't know when to stop! I'm Adrian, Sofia's older brother. Nice to meet you, Mr. De Luca." Adrian said gently.

Leonardo tensed.

Adrian looked familiar.

Too familiar.

Though Leonardo wondered who Adrian was, he shook Adrian's hand while Sofia rolled her eyes in annoyance.

She hated her older brother so much!

"Adrian! Leonardo and I were doing something! Don't interrupt us next time! What do you even want?" Sofia sneered.

Adrian chuckled and pointed to the door, where Andrés stood waiting for Sofia.