"Why should I think of anything else if that's your only reason why you call me?". A playful smile crossed her face.

"Aishhh! Enough! Enough! Enough! Did you forget that our family... I mean the Kim's Corp has an event tonight and my parents invited you? You even told me that you will be my date."

"Did I really say that? I don't remember anything", Sana waited for the girl's reaction. She bit her lower lip as she trying not to laugh.

"Yah! Traitor!", Dahyun said in a sulky tone then changed into a serious one. "Alright. I'll hang up now. I'm going to tell my parents that I'm not coming tonight. Because I don't want to go there alone. I changed my mind. Bye!".

"Yah!—". Sana was unable to speak when the call suddenly ended. Earlier, she was secretly laughing. Now, she felt worried because she knew that Dahyun was already sulking that's why she immediately call back. She then sighed in relief when Dahyun did not reject her call.

"Yah! I'm still talking with you. Why did you end the call just like that?". From being nervous, Sana started to get pissed off. Sana really hates this kind of scenario. She gets annoyed easily whenever the call ended while she was still talking.

"Kim Dahyun! Speak to me.."

"Yah! You're not going to talk to me?! Don't wait for me to count. I'm warning you".

"1"

"2"

"You really don't want to talk?!—".

"Aish! Fck this! Now, you suddenly turned the table? You're the one who's mad right now instead of me. You're really unbelievable!", Dahyun scoffed at her.

All of a sudden, silence passed between them. But it didn't last long when a loud laugh escaped from Sana that broke the silence.

"And now you're laughing? What's funny, Sana?", Dahyun said sarcastically.

"You", the girl responded quickly.

"Sanaaaa! Stop this already. Stop teasing me. Stop making fun of me, will you? Can you do that? Because I'm deadly serious now".

"Then, stop being cute. You always get annoyed easily, Dahyunaaa" The situation made Sana laugh.

"You're crazy!".

"I know," Sana said with a chuckle. "I'm already here now at JYPE. We have a meeting and I'm late now. I will wait for you tonight to pick me up at my house. Are we okay now?".

"That's how our conversation should be ended up. Okay. 7:00 PM tonight. See you!".

"Alright. 7:00 PM. Byeee...." Sana was about to hang up now but Dahyun stopped her.

"Wait!".

"What?".

"Good luck and God bless, Sana! I can already smell Park Jihyo's anger here in my room", Dahyun chuckled before she ended the call.

"Tss. Annoying!", Sana hissed.

---

Sana swears she tried as fast as she could not be late. Despite several reminders from Jihyo, she hurriedly run inside the building and went straight to the elevator until she reached the meeting room. Yes. She's late, 10 minutes late.

She begin to breathe more slowly as she opened the door. Once she enters, all eyes are on her. Standing at the end of the meeting room is Jihyo who's squinting her eyes and annoyance was written all over her face. The girls who wanted to greet her could only keep quiet because of the tension inside the room so they just slightly bowed their heads with a smile on their faces at Sana.