Teamwork

Arhi , Fasmel , and I are walking toward the exit gate. And this girl Arhi hugged my left hand so suddenly. Fasmel is watching from the right side.

Fasmel : "You just say, you want to marry both of us?"

Grel : "Nononono... You... misunderstood something."

Arhi loosened her huge.

Arhi : "Hmmm... You said it out loud though."

Grel : "Nonono... I said I want you two to be with me in the future, as my sword and ranger."

Arhi : "Heh... It's lying... I did not hear it like that yesterday."

Grel : "It's because you just punish me and force me to do push-ups."

Fasmel is still looking at us. She's laughing.

Fasmel : "What is this... It's interesting..."

Grel : "Where the interesting part is, my arm still feels tired because of it."

Fasmel : *Giggling. "Well, I might need to think about it first." She smiled.

... It flustered me...

Arhi : "Yes, you need to leave me alone." She just grabbed and hugged my hand again.

Arhi : "I can't give this man to you."

Fasmel : "Nevermind, I think I will follow you for a moment until this girl is tired."

Grel : "Umm... Can't we just stop talking about this?" It makes me feel awkward though.

Then we reached the exit gate.

Arhi : "Then I'll grab the horse."

Grel : "Hold on." She is just a few steps from the housekeeper and stopped. She looks at me.

Arhi : "Hm?"

Grel : "I have this shield. It weighs 120kg. The horse will collapse if I ride them."

The horse from far looked scared after seeing my shield aura. One of the horses fainted. The housekeeper is trying to calm the horse.

Fasmel : "What? 120kg?"

Grel : "Yes."

Fasmel : "It was heavier than my sword."

Arhi : "Then what should we do?"

Grel : "You can bring a horse for the two of you. I will just walk."

Arhi : "You not dashing?" She means using dashing power rather than walking.

Grel : "I can't for now. I need to save my remaining power for this training. And you should too."

The time skipped ahead. I keep walking while two of the girls ride a horse and walk beside me. Fasmel is riding the horse and Arhi is behind her, looking at the back.

Arhi : "Why are you not letting me ride the horse?" She sounds disappointed.

Fasmel : "Who will let you do that after you almost killed one horse?"

Ah... She knows about Arhi riding skills...

Arhi : "It's an accident... And it was back then."

I just feel my shield weight suddenly become heavier. The aura power is slowly depleted. It may be around 36kg now. I can still carry this.

Fasmel : "Is your aura just getting smaller?"

Grel : "Hm? Yes, I think."

Fasmel : "Is it not hard for you to carry these shields around?"