Leaving bulwark kingdom

To think about it Arhi should be resting with her mother yesterday. Seems like she knows it already and just lets it happen. But my father is a strict person, he will be mad if they find out about it. *While imagining my father beating me with rage eyes burning.

Realizing Mr. gelard is not here with Mr. Gemun .

Grel : "Where are Mr. gelard and Mr. Gemun ?"

Elric : "They said already eat before us, now they are preparing a lot of goods and stuff from here to their kingdom right now."

Grel : "Is it really that much?"

Elric : "He said just a bunch of ingredients from here."

Cira : "Maybe I should buy my own stuff from here as well since going here is kind of infrequently."

Grel : "I actually get invited by Mr. Gemun for a ride to might kingdom, I would go there probably a day or week."

Elric : "Sure."

Arhi : "Mom I also going there hehe..."

Cira : "Then ask your father about it." She keeps teasing her.

I see Arhi expression is awkward, she can't even make eye contact with my father.

Elric : "You can go whenever you want to go Arhi and call me father from now on, just remember to be careful. We welcome you here." my father smiled at her.

Her expression changed and smiled.

Arhi : "Yes..."

Elric : "And also Grel , since you are going there, you should go sparring with Fasmel in here. It's time for you to exchange experiences with each other." *And he talks about something that really makes sense why I should go there.

Grel : "Eh? Fasmel ?"

Elric : "Yes... Is there a problem?"

Grel : "Nono... not really."

Elric : "She's strong, you can train your shielding skills with her, I won't say much to you about her power so you can't cheat. I want you to know by yourself."

Grel : "Yes..."

Cira : "You can come to my kingdom later, I can train with you. Or maybe my daughter can help you with it."

Grel : "Thank you, Mother, I will definitely come to the rose kingdom later."

Oh no. That girl... *While imagining getting training with her until death.

But my father is right, it's for myself and for my further. I still don't know how strong the demon really is. What I know is they are really strong, especially the high-rank demon. Is there really no way we can't improve our inner power?

Time skipped to an outside mansion on the way walking to the exit gate of the kingdom with Arhi where Mr. Gemun waiting. We walk through the market. People open their market near the exit gate since all people will gather here easily.

woman merchant: "Look here look here, fresh vegetables right from harvesting."

male merchant: "Don't waste your time leaving this city without this precious wine. The best from bulwark kingdom."

meat male merchant: *chopping meat repeatedly.

Arhi : "Do you not bring anything? It's a long distance going to the might kingdom."

Grel : "I want to buy something right in front of us, It's my favorite quick lunch."

Just a moment or more walking toward the exit gate.