Discovery

It was already night. I'm trying to rest for a bit after doing an intense push-up by laying on the bed.

Uugh... My arm hurts... I think I can't lift my shield for the next two days.

Kiwi poking my right arm.

Kiwi : "Eeh... Something is moving there." She looked at my arm, something moving in my veins. And also, it hurts when she pokes my hand.

Grel : "Uugh. Can you let me rest for a moment Kiwi ..."

But Kiwi kept poking me, she had fun looking at something moving on my hand. Then she slapped my hand carefully, and it shocked my hand and it moved for a second. And it also hurt.

Kiwi : "Ehehehe... This is so fun." While slapping my hand.

Grel : "Aww... Agghh... It hurt..." She slapped my hand three times and every slap gave my hand a shocked move.

Meanwhile in the background, while Kiwi slapped my hand, Fasmel tried to ask Arhi about the training.

Fasmel : "You sure gonna stay here for a long time?" It's because she needs to attempt the train with Mr. Kim.

Arhi : "I came here with Grel a few days ago. I will just follow Grel ."

Fasmel : "You sure will leave?"

Then Arhi paused for a moment. She smirk.

Arhi : "Hm hm hm hm... I already hit him earlier you know?"

Fasmel was shocked to hear that.

Fasmel : "What? How? You just sleep like a rat."

Arhi seems to get mad. She turned back to Fasmel .

Arhi : "Who did you say was a rat?" She turned back again to the window.

Arhi : "You got power, but it seems the power doesn't fit you."

Now Fasmel 's mad at her.

Fasmel : "What's wrong with you? You want to start a fight huh?!"

Arhi : "You are the one who started first you idiot!"

Fasmel : "I was asking you nicely! Why are you even mad!"

Arhi : "Huh?! Are you asking nicely??"

Ah... Can I just get some rest?

Kiwi looks at both Fasmel and Arhi , she looks sad hearing them fighting.

Grel : "Oi oi... You two will get her crying you know."

Then both of them look at Kiwi .

Kiwi : "W- Why are you two fighting?" Her sound was a little bit cracked since she was about to cry.

Then Fasmel pats her.

Fasmel : "I'm sorry. We are not fighting, we just... We - We are just about to start training again! Right Arhi ?"

Arhi awkwardly answers here and approaches Kiwi to comfort her.

Arhi : "Ye- Yes that's true Kiwi ." Then she started to push Fasmel 's body with her hand.

Fasmel pushes back her body and defends herself.

Fasmel : "Yes yes... Look we are training here. Ahahaha..." But it seems Fasmel pushed Arhi body way too much.

Arhi : *Speaking with a low tone. "Why did you push too much." She gets mad again. And pushed her body and head.

Fasmel : *Speaking with a low tone. "Shut up, I'm just too strong for you." She pushed her body again. And her head too.