Sparring with Leeni

Time skipped and three of us walked away toward the sparring place.

Grel : "Hey Fasmel ."

Fasmel : "Yes?" She's leaning and looking at me from behind.

Grel : "Do you want to bring your weapon?"

Fasmel : "Hmmm... Maybe not, because I want to train my speed for now."

Well to be honest I want to check her weapon though. I never inspect their weapons close.

Then after a moment, we arrive at the sparring gate, and we are entering it. We walk on the brick street, and the hallway also builds up from a brick. There's a room inside the hallway that is connected to the supporter seat above, a changing room for a man and woman, and weapon equipment for sparring purposes. There are also some kinds of medicine items whenever we get unexpectedly small wounds or injured during sparring.

In short, we separate and change our clothes to avoid scratching our daily clothes. After that, I'm going inside the weapon equipment room. I see many training weapons, and some of them are real weapons. I'm looking at the real sword weapon and picking it up. It's long almost the same from my upper body to the end of my head.

Grel : "Hmmm... The edge is not sharp, this has probably been used a lot." While I'm touching the edge of the sword and looking at it from the bottom to the top. Then I put it back again.

Then I look at a real bow and pick it up. The bow is not that big, it surely can only be used for arrows at low to medium distances.

Grel : "Might kingdom did not care about the other user other than the sword? This kingdom name is indeed born because the majority of the users are sword users. But is it not important?"

Ahri : "It's important sometimes."

I heard the voice coming from my left side from the door to enter this equipment room. It's Ahri and Fasmel going in.

Fasmel : "I will take this and go to the arena quickly. I need to warm up a bit." She grabs the real sword I inspected before. "I'll wait for you there whenever you are ready." Then she left just like that leaving me and Ahri alone.

Ahri : "She loves using a sword isn't she."

Grel : "Yea, she is." She indeed loves training with a sword. People never saw her real strength behind her clothes. It's well covered and at the same time, she's still fashionable.

Then I look at the bow again and inspect the string.

Grel : "I wonder why people only focus on maintaining their majority equipment but not with the other equipment."

Ahri : "If I were born here and blessed as a bow user, I'll probably go to the rose kingdom. Since there is more space and suits the bow user to train."

Grel : "Hmmm..." It makes sense. Having two or more arenas for all users is kind of not worth it.

Then I look at the shield right beside me. It's big enough with a circle shape. It's the normal shield we've been using for training. Then I put back the bow and take a look at the shield. Well, this is the only shield here, I don't have any choice. The size is big enough to cover half of my body.

Then I tried to lift it with my left hand.

Grel : "Whoops. This thing is heavier than I thought. Maybe around 70kg?" I tried to lift it up and down with my right hand. "No, it's around 65kg."

In the Bulwark kingdom, the training shield we had is around 70kg. It's still a training shield. The real shield is around 90 to 100kg. I've been used to training with a training shield back then, so I remembered correctly the weight of that 70kg shield. Then beside the shield, it's side-hand equipment for shield users, the normal sword. Compared with the might sword, the normal sword is way lighter. The length of the normal sword is the same as another sword. The difference is their width. It's smaller. Then I lift it with my right hand.