A second Sparring

Kiwi starts to pick one of the food. And she eats it. Her eyes are shining and immediately starts to dig up the food pretty fast as she has never eaten something like this before.

Grel : "Kiwi ..." but when I tried to talk to her, Fasmel just cut my talk and stopped me.

Fasmel : "Don't talk right now. If you want to talk, do it after lunch is over." her tone sounded like a teacher teaching their student.

Arhi : "That's right you know... It's bad if you eat while talking..." But she was full of food inside her mouth, it almost spilled out too.

Grel : "Oi... You are the one who needs to stop talking..." Arhi still munching her food.

Grel : *Sigh. "Yes yes sure..." Then I eat my food.

After a while, we finished our food and thanked Mr. Kim's wife for the free meal Mr. Kim gave us today. And we also teach Kiwi to bow while thanking together with us. Then all of us leave the tavern together.

Fasmel : "Hey Grel . Do you want to go somewhere else? I'll just go ahead to the arena. Mr. Kim is waiting for me there."

Hmmm... That's right, but we have Kiwi now with us. I honestly don't know what to do right now with her. And we haven't asked anything yet from her. *Looking at Kiwi while I keep walking.

Kiwi looked around the street, maybe she was just trying to remember the details. Then she looked at me. I smiled at her.

Grel : "Do you want to watch Mrs. Fasmel training with me Kiwi ?"

Kiwi seems confused about it.

Kiwi : "Training? Is that food? But I'm already full."

Grel : "Ahaha... It's not Kiwi , but it's something that makes Msr. Fasmel becomes stronger."

Kiwi : "Stronger? I want to become stronger like Msr. Fasmel 's too."

Then Fasmel lifts Kiwi 's body and carries her with her left hand so she can just sit down. Fasmel seems to know when the child feels comfortable.

Fasmel : "Huaah... Did you know what power is?"

Kiwi : "I know power is. It's a bomb-bomb." She explains the bomb part with a lot of energy.

So she knows about the power. Is she really from this world? But how do we not know it? And she is also still a child. The distance must be not far away from here. What is really happening?

Then I remembered back then Mr. Doon the blacksmith mentioned something about Fasmel 's father. When he and his troops entered the cave beside the lava mountain, Fasmel 's father suddenly disappeared without any trace. Hmmm...

Then we arrived at the front of the arena.

Fasmel puts down Kiwi .

Fasmel : "There you go. Now you follow Mr. Kim alright?"

Kiwi nodded to Fasmel .

Then I lift Kiwi to my hand right now.

Kiwi : "Mr. Kim's hand hurts like a rock."

Grel : "Eehh... Sorry, you just want to walk?"

Kiwi nodded: "Um..."

Grel : "Alright." Then I put her down. And just over my hand to help her walk.

Then both Fasmel and Arhi walk into the arena. They both entered the middle of the arena, while Kiwi and I stepped upstairs. I carefully help Kiwi jump one by one upstairs with her hand holding my hand to keep her steady.